Chiefs sign Mahomes to 10 year extension

Hawkfan191

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Who says he's going to Jacksonville? lol

But, yeah we all knew Mahomes would and should reset the market in a big way. Also, unlike baseball the contracts aren't fully guaranteed.

Because they made it obvious they were tanking when they put fournette on the block after he recommended Cam Newton. They are not built to win at all this year. 

13 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:
15 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just asked cause I'm from California and I always hear Whataburger is better than In-N-Out (the hype isn't really their fault like its pretty good for what it is).

I'm from california too. A microwaved Whataburger is better than a fresh in n out burger

Good to know and yeah you really need to eat In-N-Out fresh. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

14 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just asked cause I'm from California and I always hear Whataburger is better than In-N-Out (the hype isn't really their fault like its pretty good for what it is).

Absolutely false. We have both In-N-Out and Whataburger in Arizona, and In-N-Out is much better. Different styles of fast food burgers, though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Absolutely false. We have both In-N-Out and Whataburger in Arizona, and In-N-Out is much better. Different styles of fast food burgers, though.

I've heard Whataburger in Arizona doesn't compare to Texas Whataburger. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Their fries have always been kinda bad. Yeah its fresh potatoes, but they don't seem to be crispy enough. You can change that by asking for the fries well done which is what I started doing if I get animal style fries cause then they taste and hold up better too.

Agreed. Surprised the fries don't get more pub. They are not good.