News out of Washington

ET80

Since I do not see this posted, Snyder's unofficial response to this is pretty telling how much he cares.  

Terry Bateman was just hired to oversee business operations for the franchise.  Bateman worked for the team from 2006-2019, when just about all of this went down.  Added to that, Bateman was a high level executive for Snyder Communications before Snyder bought the team.  

So Snyder has a culture problem, and hires someone who was an executive during the culture problem, who also has been experienced at "Snyder Culture" for decades.  

This could be real life "Face me or ban me" from Danny at this point. 

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:
26 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yeah I'm sure none of the what...360,000+ are POS? 👌

Even if 50,000 of them were POSs, you still have 310,000 who aren't. 

Better than most owners.

I know you're playing the % game here ET with that post but surely you dont believe having possibly 50,000 is better then just 1 or even all 32?

Edited by Nabbs4u

31 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I know you're playing the % game here ET with that post but surely you dont believe having possibly 50,000 is better then just 1 or even all 32?

I'd rather deal with 50,000 normal POSs over one Billionaire POS. Normal POS will cut me off, curse me out, try to start crap... A billionaire POS sees my family and I as expendable and has the resources to expend me...

12 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

"Hi Dan, we need you to come up with a mascot idea that isn't overtly racist."

"Football team?"

"Yes, Dan, Washington is a football team. We need you to come up with a name like lion or tiger except not derogatory slang for any racial minority."

"I have no idea what is going on."

"Alright we'll just go with football team for now."

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1