Official Training Camp Thread

J-ALL-DAY

56 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

55 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

He was the one I was most wondering about. He had skipped everything from the start as soon as this Covid stuff had started and was highly protective of his family. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I honestly didn't even know about this to be honest. Makes a lot of sense. I would have liked to have had him given that he missed all of next year, but 100% understand this decision. Hopefully he's able to avoid this mess until there is a vaccine or something. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/49ers-roster-projection-predicting-final-53-man-squad-2020-season

Maiocco predicts the 53 man roster. Nothing really crazy. Predicts Pettis will get cut & Deebo/Richburg will be on NFI/PUP to start the season. Also doesn't expect recent signings like Dion Jordan, Tavon Austin, & JJ Nelson to make the roster.

2 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/49ers-roster-projection-predicting-final-53-man-squad-2020-season

Maiocco predicts the 53 man roster. Nothing really crazy. Predicts Pettis will get cut & Deebo/Richburg will be on NFI/PUP to start the season. Also doesn't expect recent signings like Dion Jordan, Tavon Austin, & JJ Nelson to make the roster.

I think Jordan has a chance to make the roster. All depends on Blair's health and how Hyder looks@DE. With Ford's injury history, keeping a backup around who mirrors his speed off the edge makes more sense than Hyder, who is more of a power rusher. It pairs better with Bosa imo.

• Like 1