Training camp talk. Rumors, pictures, etc.

Gmen

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think at his build / muscles / etc. But I'm going to be honest, DK Metcalf and AJ Brown kind of ruined that forever for other players, the former especially

This was the plan, yes.

He's built like an absolute unit to me. 6'1, 225-230. Plays with every part of it. Guess I'm just not accustomed to that in a Jaguar uniform at that position. Isn't insanely impressive with guys like Metcalf and co. coming out recently though I guess.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

This was the plan, yes.

He's built like an absolute unit to me. 6'1, 225-230. Plays with every part of it. Guess I'm just not accustomed to that in a Jaguar uniform at that position. Isn't insanely impressive with guys like Metcalf and co. coming out recently though I guess.

The legs did stand out to me, I will say

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

The Titans' traditional "Depth WR who looks great in camp and is totally going to be good probably until he actually hits the field" for this year is Khalif Raymond.  Having a great camp, probably makes roster as kick/punt returner, but I'm skeptical.  Gonna be hard to get many catches over of AJ Brown, Corey Davis, Jonnu Smith, and Darrynton Evans for any other WR.

??? did you...forget the ravens game last year? chiefs? colts? he is absolutely gonna make the team and will more than likely occupy the same role as last year: a pretty effective deep threat.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

This was the plan, yes.

Well, let's hope he's not in the Vernon Gholston mode of Bulk and Definition = Sack of sh.. :D

• Like 1

Ravens special teams ace Chris Moore out with a broken finger. Former 4th round pick CB/S Imam Marshall out for the year with a torn ACL.

Thats it so far from Ravens camp, unless people are interested in the usual "players look jacked/are in the best shape of their lives" stories/pictures

10 minutes ago, Danand said:

Ravens special teams ace Chris Moore out with a broken finger. Former 4th round pick CB/S Imam Marshall out for the year with a torn ACL.

Thats it so far from Ravens camp, unless people are interested in the usual "players look jacked/are in the best shape of their lives" stories/pictures

Can you even call yourself a true fan if you don't gawk at the physique of players on your favorite team?

From Giants beat writers, players who impressed today at the first day of Giants padded practices:

• Darnay Holmes, 4th round rookie CB out of UCLA. Won some and lost some, as is expected out of a rookie CB, but showed no fear in lining up against most of our top WRs- Slayton and Golden Tate. Had a really nice sliding interception in the end zone. He's a gamer
  • Matt Peart is mean, nasty, and huge. Getting bookend tackles in one draft after the OL woes we've been through the past few years might be enough to get Gettleman in the ring of honor by itself. Matt Peart may also be the most physically impressive OL I've ever seen, just from a physique standpoint. He is 6'7", 320 pounds, and looks ripped. It's insane.
  • Corey Coleman supposedly had a very impressive day. Made a few 'wow' plays. I've never been high on him since he's been here, but he's got a real opportunity to claim the 4th WR job, and he seems confident in his leg post injury. It's encouraging.
  • CJ Board, recently claimed WR, had a nice TD catch in the back corner of the endzone during one on one drills.

Matt Peart gif to end it. 320 pound guys are not supposed to look like he does.