Training camp talk. Rumors, pictures, etc.

Gmen

58 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

From Giants beat writers, players who impressed today at the first day of Giants padded practices:

• Darnay Holmes, 4th round rookie CB out of UCLA. Won some and lost some, as is expected out of a rookie CB, but showed no fear in lining up against most of our top WRs- Slayton and Golden Tate. Had a really nice sliding interception in the end zone. He's a gamer
  • Matt Peart is mean, nasty, and huge. Getting bookend tackles in one draft after the OL woes we've been through the past few years might be enough to get Gettleman in the ring of honor by itself. Matt Peart may also be the most physically impressive OL I've ever seen, just from a physique standpoint. He is 6'7", 320 pounds, and looks ripped. It's insane.
  • Corey Coleman supposedly had a very impressive day. Made a few 'wow' plays. I've never been high on him since he's been here, but he's got a real opportunity to claim the 4th WR job, and he seems confident in his leg post injury. It's encouraging.
  • CJ Board, recently claimed WR, had a nice TD catch in the back corner of the endzone during one on one drills.

Matt Peart gif to end it. 320 pound guys are not supposed to look like he does.

You've never seen Brandon Brooks without his shirt on, i take it. 

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Can you even call yourself a true fan if you don't gawk at the physique of players on your favorite team?

I actually think I can, although I don't even come away impressed by one handed catches against no defenders, or a juke move on a cone or a QB hitting a net against no pressure.

I do like the picture of Driscolls butt when he played in college. Thats one big bubble butt