Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

On 10/20/2020 at 12:07 PM, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Pick one to start non-ppr:

Devonta Freeman @ NYG

Justin Jackson vs Jax

Chris Godwin @ LV

I would definitely say Godwin. It's much easier to see him having a 16 point game (100 yards, TD) than Freeman or Jackson having a 16 point game. Godwin is an elite WR who *should* finally be fully healthy and in form for this game, whereas Freeman is a below-average player and Jackson is a backup splitting [goal-line] carries with Joshua Kelley.

• Like 1

Half-PPR:

Should I start Laviska Shenault vs Chargers or Brandon Aiyuk vs Patriots?

They say Shenault plays on the same side that Casey Hayward plays, whereas the Patriots usually take away the opponent's best weapons (Kittle) which could mean less attention on Aiyuk. But my gut says play Shenault.

2 hours ago, dtwizzy2k8 said:

Half-PPR:

Should I start Laviska Shenault vs Chargers or Brandon Aiyuk vs Patriots?

They say Shenault plays on the same side that Casey Hayward plays, whereas the Patriots usually take away the opponent's best weapons (Kittle) which could mean less attention on Aiyuk. But my gut says play Shenault.

I would say Shenault probably has a higher floor while also offering similar best-case scenario upside to Aiyuk.

I would agree with your gut.

Non-PPR:

Pick 2:

Travis Fulgham vs NYG, been killing it lately but Bradberry is a stud

Tee Higgins vs Cleveland, alot of mouths to feed but he is on the rise

Terry McLaurin vs Dallas, was killing it until they benched Haskins, juicy matchup

Also:

Robert Tonyan vs Houston

or

Rob Gronkowski vs LVR

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Non-PPR:

Pick 2:

Travis Fulgham vs NYG, been killing it lately but Bradberry is a stud

Tee Higgins vs Cleveland, alot of mouths to feed but he is on the rise

Terry McLaurin vs Dallas, was killing it until they benched Haskins, juicy matchup

Also:

Robert Tonyan vs Houston

or

Rob Gronkowski vs LVR

Id go Higgins and McLaurin at WR and at TE its a bit more tricky, i think you just go preference there. I like Tonyans upside more than Gronks but both offer similar floors against weaker defenses.

59 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Starting:

RB: Mixon & Hunt
WR: McLaurin & Diggs

Who should I start in the flex in a standard league? Amari Cooper v. Washington or David Montgomery v. Rams. Emmanuel Sanders is also in consideration here.

I'd probably go Montgomery - much safer floor than Cooper.

0.5 ppr, pick 2:

Darrel Henderson vs. CHI

Jerick McKinnon @ NE

James Robinson @ LAC

Think I'm pretty set on using Henderson this week so it's between McKinnon and Robinson for me. Feel like McKinnon has the higher ceiling and the Pats can be run on, but Robinson even with a couple of unimpressive weeks has the guaranteed volume. Is it overthinking it to bench him for McKinnon? 

24 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

0.5 ppr, pick 2:

Darrel Henderson vs. CHI

Jerick McKinnon @ NE

James Robinson @ LAC

Think I'm pretty set on using Henderson this week so it's between McKinnon and Robinson for me. Feel like McKinnon has the higher ceiling and the Pats can be run on, but Robinson even with a couple of unimpressive weeks has the guaranteed volume. Is it overthinking it to bench him for McKinnon? 

I’d go Robinson. Like you said, guaranteed volume. 

7 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

0.5 ppr, pick 2:

Darrel Henderson vs. CHI

Jerick McKinnon @ NE

James Robinson @ LAC

Do not play McKinnon. He is not good. Looked very slow, dances in the backfield, horrible vision. With the game on the line, we went to udfa hasty, because McKinnon was "tired" after playing 23 snaps. It's obvious to anyone paying attention that McKinnon has played poorly and is falling out of favor with the coaching staff 

I am recommending everyone to pick up hasty 

Pick 2 .5ppr:

Chark vs LAC

Jonnu smith vs PIT

Hayden Hurst vs DET