Week 1 General Discussion

candyman93

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not a homer. Literally the only homer thing you can bang me on is telling you all for 4 years the Dak =/> Wentz. 

Im literally the only person in the Cowboys forum not picking us for the superbowl. Last year I picked us for 9 wins. Get it straight homie. 

Too bad that's the only thing you ever talk about. I actually enjoy your input when it's on... anything else.

• Like 1

Just now, Danger said:
4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not a homer. Literally the only homer thing you can bang me on is telling you all for 4 years the Dak =/> Wentz. 

Im literally the only person in the Cowboys forum not picking us for the superbowl. Last year I picked us for 9 wins. Get it straight homie. 

Too bad that's the only thing you ever talk about. I actually enjoy your input when it's on... anything else.

Same....

Matts is a cool dude when the topic isn't Dak vs. Wentz lol

• Like 2

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Jets, Browns, and Bears all 3 teams that could be looking for a new QB after this season.

Football team maybe too... Haskins hasn't been good today. But I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. It's still game 1 of season 2. 

Patriots, Saints are also possibilities.