Week 1 General Discussion

candyman93

3 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

Leadership? I know people were complaining about OBJ's body language throughout this game. Who are the leaders on the team?

Landry and Mayfield should be the leaders. But the team just looks terrible. Didn't see OBJ's body language, but the OL not being able to block, drops, etc.

1 minute ago, sryan66611 said:

Ehhh...   Your giving Brissett too much credit he isn't really that good and has a lot of inconsistencies.   But he probably could lead a team to a 10 win season if that team was absolutely LOADED.

Jimmy G led a team that wasn't loaded whatsoever to a 10 win season and I'm gonna be honest when I say him and Brissett are of similar skill level, coaching was the exception. I don't know if you're a Colts fan or you follow an AFCS team at all but I generally watch all AFCS games and Brissett was very much an average QB that could be elevated with good coaching and a good receiving corps, he had Hilton out half the season and thats their safety valve. He had some really bad games but the fact that you saw the QB play drop so dramatically when Brissett went down shown everyone how important he was and how good he actually was. Colts fans are just like the rest of us AFCS fans lol, very black-and-white, as soon as Brissett began to fall face down at the end of the season they gave up on him and piled the blame on him for why their team was playing so badly. Reich just isn't as good as a coach as people think (he's good in comparison to the rest of our division tho), the defense was lacking, especially in the secondary and they chose to bolster the pass rush for some reason??? and their receiving corps was injured all the way through.

What a waste of money on Rivers imo.

• Like 1