Week 1 General Discussion

candyman93

4 minutes ago, Split the Sticks said:

[cough]

visa-versa, perhaps

Mahomet is great no doubt but I want to see him run a regular average offense instead of his superstar studded cast he is working with right now. 

Still think he's top 2 no matter what but the supporting casts couldn't be any different. 

Just now, Tony7188 said:

How can the Browns be this bad with so much talent? 

Bad FO, no preseason for Stefanski to build and gel the team, Mayfield took a step back last year cause of Kitchens, probably gonna fall under the same situation as Mariota and countless other QB's that switched HC's countlessly, he cannot learn if nothing is solid. The Ravens are also a top 3 team so...

2 minutes ago, Drained said:

Cause Minshew is that talented, yet the league and everyone else wants to deny it. He has single-handily, alongside with Chark, put on a good show.

Not to mention the Colts are also under the AFCS bad coaching bug, last year shows it very well, all of the blame was put on Jacoby Brissett, truth be told, idk if Reich has it anymore lol. Brissett is easily someone that you can walk to a 10 win season. He wasn't that bad whatsoever.

Ehhh...   Your giving Brissett too much credit he isn't really that good and has a lot of inconsistencies.   But he probably could lead a team to a 10 win season if that team was absolutely LOADED.

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

This is prolly one of the worst games I’ve seen Wentz play. 

Hes not reading defenses and his accuracy is no where to be found 

I will give the benefit of the doubt to every highly talented player for about 2-3 weeks just due to the pandemic. Its hard to know how much of this is rust/timing/whatever. 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

They had one of the least talented receiving cores. And a terrible CB group.

I don't know if you're talking about the Colts but I agree there if you are, yet all these Colts fans put the blame on Brissett and kicked him out of a starting position despite playing really well for a first year starter filling the shoes of an elite QB. Nothing has changed and I'm not surprised lol. Colts being competitive ended when the team couldn't bail out with Luck-to-Hilton throws.

• Like 1