GDT: Titans (0-0) at Broncos (0-0) MNF

Titans fan 617

26-14 looks like a lot more convincing game. Cannot believe we came out of that with a win. 

Corey Davis playing like a true #1 WR paired with Jonnu Smith and AJ Brown looks formidable.

Derrick Henry didn't start finishing runs until the 4th quarter. Run-blocking wasn't there prior to that and he was trying to do too much instead of just imposing his will physically.

A month ago I got a new puppy and named him "Henry" after Derrick Henry. Not relevant I just wanted to throw it in lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

See? You guys just gotta relax and take it easy. This team knows how to win close games. We were the better team for the entire game, fitting that we won.

Gotta figure out something at kicker before Sunday though.

i think the thing i take the most heart from is that tanny put the team on his back when the chips were down. impressive drive and if AJ hadn't slowed down it would've been the perfect audible and perfect throw to cap the game. we certainly benefitted from some questionable coaching decisions on the broncos' side, but hey, it's nice to finally be the sort of team that's on the other side of that.

my biggest fear is that we keep gostkowski. lol.