The Raider Appreciation Thread πŸ“ˆ

RaidersAreOne

On 10/28/2022 at 3:22 AM, Darbsk said:

Kolton Miller to me is the player that never gets hyped up here (unlike some others) but he produces consistently amid all the OLine chaos, I believe he’s a Pro Bowl quality player right now. Controversial selection has actually worked out really well.

Im a believer that you need 3 quality or good players on the OLine and you can get away with the other two being very average (not terrible though). If we can have Miller, James and Parham as good level starters we’ll be fine with guys like Mumford and Bars/random FA vet.

OL are always the unsung Heros of any team and rarely get mentioned unless they're completely dominant or terrible. Miller is an above average LT that is one of the steadiest players we've had here in the last decade.Β 

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

OL are always the unsung Heros of any team and rarely get mentioned unless they're completely dominant or terrible. Miller is an above average LT that is one of the steadiest players we've had here in the last decade.Β 

I think Miller is overrated. He gets whooped by speed edge rushers. 2 games this season he's looked miserable.Β 

On 11/4/2022 at 4:03 PM, big_palooka said:

I think Miller is overrated. He gets whooped by speed edge rushers. 2 games this season he's looked miserable.Β 

Had we drafted Darrisaw, I'd move Miller to RT.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G said:

Had we drafted Darrisaw, I'd move Miller to RT.Β 

Should have never been on the left.Β  We had Penn coming off of back to back pro bowl years and Parker could have sat behind him to develop.Β  Miller and KO were our best RTs.Β  Penn was our best LT.Β  Horrible decisions by Cable and Gruden.

• Like 3

On 11/4/2022 at 11:03 PM, big_palooka said:

He’s hardly over rated, I think I’m the only one that has mentioned him as Pro Bowl calibre and most I think have him as around the #8 to #12 LT or thereabouts.

I think he’s a little hamstring by having below average players elsewhere on the line and think he is a high quality LT. If someone said he was top 5 he’s be over rated.

Davante Adams has a chance to set our single season receiving records for receptions (107), yards (1,408), and TD (16) this year. He's currently on pace for 108 receptions, 1,481 yards, and 15 TD this year. Would be pretty cool to see him break all three records in a single season.

Β 

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Davante Adams has a chance to set our single season receiving records for receptions (107), yards (1,408), and TD (16) this year. He's currently on pace for 108 receptions, 1,481 yards, and 15 TD this year. Would be pretty cool to see him break all three records in a single season.

Β 

It will be interesting to see what the posters who constantly were saying, DA is going to get pissed at DC for not getting him the ball enough will say if that happenes.Β 
I also loved it as they were syaing it after week 3, when DA had a TD in every game too lol

4 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

It will be interesting to see what the posters who constantly were saying, DA is going to get pissed at DC for not getting him the ball enough will say if that happenes.Β 
I also loved it as they were syaing it after week 3, when DA had a TD in every game too lol

Adams is 4th in the league in targets, how are we not getting him the ball enough?

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Β 

I’ve always thought he was a great player but seeing him up close this year gives me an even higher level of appreciation for him as a player. He has been an absolute stud for us despite being completely ignored some games and Carr’s consistently errant throws. Happy to have a lifelong Raider come home and produce at an incredible level.Β 

NFL Research:Β Derek Carr is 8-2 in his career in overtime, the best win percent (.800) by any QB with 10-plus OT games in NFL history -- second-best is Tom Brady: 10-4 W-L (.714). Carr has led a game-winning drive in 19 of the Raiders' 32 wins over the last fivve seasons -- 19 game-winning drives are most in the NFL since 2018

• Like 2