Rams Extend Ramsey

HTTRDynasty

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Todd was medically dead. His knees are done. Decisions had to be made, and reports came out that he was being super toxic in the locker room. Mcvay has no place for that here. Might as well bite the bullet and dump the broken pieces. I rather we spot the problem and cut it than let it spread! Feel me big homey? 

I'm sure those were credible and not at all coming straight from the Rams brass themselves...

• Like 1

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

Carson Wentz is very talented. Carson Wentz also plays in the weakest division in the NFL. Both can be true :) 

Don't tell that to all these analysts who are putting the Cowboys top 3 or 5. 😅

1 minute ago, BStanRamFan said:

Jared Goff took his team to a SuperBowl. Can Wentz say the same ;) 

So did Jimmy G, Joe Flacco, Nick Foles.

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Loyalty? So the fact that Todd Gurley dragged you all the way to the SB with his busted knees and then you just cut him? Was that loyalty? No but it had to be done

So were just blatantly making things up now? Good to know, because if thats the bar, this thread is about to be really bad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm sure those were credible and not at all coming straight from the Rams brass themselves...

I swear to you brother. I heard it. And Todd didn’t carry us In the post Season. Dude was selling us out to New Orleans. He was beyond bad. I wish him nothing but the best. He’s in all our hearts!  But this is Jalen and Donald’s team. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:
4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

When Hurts hits Reagor who burns Ramsey on a perfect deep ball to beat the Rams in the 2022 playoffs >>>>>

Sounds like a George RR Martin novel. 

Legendary stuff, right?

Except that didn't take nearly as much imagination considering Pederson is 2-0 against McVay and soon to be 3-0 in a couple weeks.

philadelphia eagles football GIF by NBA