NFL General Discussion

candyman93

I’d  a never thought, the greatest of all time just missed three easy throws in a row. 

I’d a never thought the best of the best could miss easy throws. It’s almost like I’m starting to think that qbs miss throws. 

Anybody else as enlightened as I?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

I’d  a never thought, the greatest of all time just missed three easy throws in a row. 

I’d a never thought the best of the best could miss easy throws. It’s almost like I’m starting to think that qbs miss throws. 

Tom Brady is a fat midget

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

donald trump GIF by franceinfo

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Browns get their ***** kicked.

Every other AFC North team wins.

My dog has been sick.

I think I'm getting sick.

**** today.

One day we will get the luck...

Cincy has had such an easy schedule to start the year. Browns 3 loses have been to the best NFC team KC and Chargers. It sucks. Hell it says a lot that the worst team you have lost too is KC. 

worst part, seeming like the browns never get lucky, we get to witness Ravens getting lucky vs the colts and the Steelers getting lucky vs seattle 

Edited by buno67

6 hours ago, buno67 said:

One day we will get the luck...

Cincy has had such an easy schedule to start the year. Browns 3 loses have been to the best NFC team KC and Chargers. It sucks. Hell it says a lot that the worst team you have lost too is KC. 

worst part, seeming like the browns never get lucky, we get to witness Ravens getting lucky vs the colts and the Steelers getting lucky vs seattle 

Yeah the Bengals have beat absolutely no one of note (neither have we tbh), neither have the Steelers.

The Ravens are a good team, but not unbeatable.

That said, we’ve got a winnable stretch the next 5 weeks and anything less than 4-1 and we’re gonna be getting into must win games.

I think we’ll be fine if we can just get our tackles back and clean up the back end of the defense.  If those issues linger, it’s gonna be a rough season.