NFL General Discussion

candyman93

The spread on this game was so stupid

Dallas has been winning by +7/game on average all season

Bucs have been losing on -3/game on average all  season

Bucs were 1-8 at home against the spread this year. Bucs have 0 running game, a terrible offensive line, and Brady hasn't been a top 20 QB this year. Dallas has one of the five best defenses in the NFL, especially at pass rush and coverage. 

So not only were the Cowboys one of the best teams in the playoffs, playing one of the worst teams in the playoffs, but from a matchup perspective this was their best 1v1 matchup 

Literally the logic  was 'well they have Tom Brady' 

If the exact same player who had the exact same season was named Brady Thomas this was a 12.5 point spread. 

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Will be interesting to see where Brady plays next year. I think he goes to the Dolphins. 
my second and third picks for where he ends up are 49ers, and Raiders.

I think Miami is stuck with tua. 49ers gave up way too much for lance to go with another qb. Raiders make the most sense. They have mcdaniels. 

Edited by sdrawkcab321

4 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Will be interesting to see where Brady plays next year. I think he goes to the Dolphins. 
my second and third picks for where he ends up are 49ers, and Raiders.

It’ll be interesting for sure.

His play slipped a bit this season, but it could be due in large part to personal issues.  That said, he’s gonna be 46.  The wheels are gonna fall off at some point.

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think Miami is stuck with tua. 49ers gave up way too much for lance to go with another qb. Raiders make the most sense. They have mcdaniels. 

I don’t disagree about the raiders maybe making the most sense, but they’re not a QB away from anything imo.

Im not sure Brady is a guy who elevates a bad offense at this point. He’s still a good QB, don’t get me wrong, but he alone ain’t fixing the raiders.

Hes also better off staying in the NFC if he’s wanting another ring. 

46 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If the Browns hire Roman I at least won’t have to waste my time watching this clown show for long because everyone will be gone. 

Yeah a read option isn’t rocket science.  Not sure why they need a dude to come in to integrate that.  If Stefanski, AVP, Stump and Callahan can’t figure how to scheme up a few of those a game might was well just can everyone now also.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

The Bengals are really tough. On both sides of the ball. I have to believe that them and the Eagles are on a collision course right now with Mahomes ailing.

Yeah, they look like they're going to be pretty damn good for years to come. Just gotta hope they won't be able to retain some of those key players once they extend Burrow.