What movie are you watching?

Forge

On 7/12/2020 at 12:30 AM, Fresh Prince said:

Not watching a movie but just watched WatchMojo Top 20 movie monsters. Myers, Jason, LeatherFace didn’t make the list but slender man did.

Probably because they're not monsters, at least not in the literal sense.

5 hours ago, Tyty said:

Palm Springs. Seems kinda ironic that the plot of groundhogs day has been repeated so much 

I watched that today too, it's a solid comedy, one I'll probably even watch again someday, but I'd say it's nothing great.

On 7/15/2020 at 5:56 PM, Tyty said:

Palm Springs. Seems kinda ironic that the plot of groundhogs day has been repeated so much 

True, but this move was good. Not groundbreaking or earth shattering, but a good movie for COVID date night. My wife and I really enjoyed it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

How was this?? Never heard of it but the stills got my attention, watched the previews and it looks very interesting. 

I love it.  I have really vivid dreams too so this one hit home for me.  It has one of Michael Shannon's best performances and Jessica Chastain is awesome as usual.  I don't mind slow burn films as long as they're good.  And the ending is so worth it.  The score is great and the storms look amazing.  I thought it was a great followup for Jeff Nichols after Mud.

I hadn't seen this for awhile and recently finished Boardwalk Empire so it was fun to see Michael Shannon and Shea Whigham acting together here.  Their chemistry is a trip.

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

I love it.  I have really vivid dreams too so this one hit home for me.  It has one of Michael Shannon's best performances and Jessica Chastain is awesome as usual.  I don't mind slow burn films as long as they're good.  And the ending is so worth it.  The score is great and the storms look amazing.  I thought it was a great followup for Jeff Nichols after Mud.

I hadn't seen this for awhile and recently finished Boardwalk Empire so it was fun to see Michael Shannon and Shea Whigham acting together here.  Their chemistry is a trip.

Right on. Actually just started it so we'll see what happens! 

• Like 1