What movie are you watching?

Forge

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Queen Latifah can be annoying at times, but she has had her good moments too.  My favorite movie of hers is Last Holiday.  I've watched it a few times over the years and always enjoy it.

I like Queen Latifah but there is nothing tough about her anymore to seriously pull off The Equalizer in a movie. Denzel can be anyone he wants to be in a movie because his acting is on another level. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

I like Queen Latifah but there is nothing tough about her anymore to seriously pull off The Equalizer in a movie. Denzel can be anyone he wants to be in a movie because his acting is on another level. 

She's tough to look at.  Does that count?  xD

On 3/6/2021 at 12:26 AM, Outpost31 said:

I can’t remember the last movie I hated as much as I hated I Care A Lot.

Maybe that Netflix movie with the Avatar guy.  Sam Worthington?  The one where his wife and child go missing.

I really hated it.  Dinklage was good in it, but nothing about it was enjoyable and I hated every minute of it.

Bottom 10 movie I’ve actually finished watching in the past 10 years.

I'm 20 min from the end, and i hope they all die.

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

I'm watching Grindhouse: Death Proof on Amazon Prime.  I've had it on my watch list but it wasn't available on Prime.  When I saw it pop up I decided to watch it again for the first time in a few years.  It's a pretty interesting "action" movie.

Death Proof is pretty damn good imo.