WCF: (1) Los Angeles Lakers vs. (3) Denver Nuggets

CWood21

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Plumlee is an idiot and let him lead away to the 3 point line and didn't chase after and just pointed like "someone pick him up" lol

At least Jokic went from guarding the inbound passer to trying to get out to Davis and got a good contest on AD.

I think my question was more retorical

Like, HOW is a guy like AD not covered by your best defender and not spy'd by another?

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yes to the 2nd part... but no.... Plumlee didn't get caught on a pick. He put himself there. He could've tried following Davis but didn't even attempt to.

Yea saw that on last replay. Thought he got caught.

This is almost like Parsons leaving Lillard for some reason.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

Great shot. Brutal that the Nugs let that game slip. Plumlee absolutely blew it lol. But the Nuggets can hang with the Lakers. Jokic figured some things out. No one on the planet can check him 

I feel like something finally clicked with him on attacking Howard. Dwight was living rent free in his head for awhile there and he was losing his cool, but realistically Dwight poses a lesser challenge than Gobert, who Jokic "cracked" after a few games in the series. 

Lakers look good though man, maybe I am being biased but I feel like this is the best they have played all postseason. It's not just the Lebron and AD show, their role players are stepping up. I mean, obviously they played awful including Lebron during that stretch that let us right back into the game, but they've had multiple stretches between these 1st 2 games where they've looked like nobody will have a chance at stopping them. Not counting this squad out, not after the grit they've shown in game and throughout multiple series, but I also can see that a sweep is a real possibility. Losing this one, which we really should have had, hurts. Makes Tuesday a can't lose.

6 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I feel like something finally clicked with him on attacking Howard. Dwight was living rent free in his head for awhile there and he was losing his cool, but realistically Dwight poses a lesser challenge than Gobert, who Jokic "cracked" after a few games in the series. 

Lakers look good though man, maybe I am being biased but I feel like this is the best they have played all postseason. It's not just the Lebron and AD show, their role players are stepping up. I mean, obviously they played awful including Lebron during that stretch that let us right back into the game, but they've had multiple stretches between these 1st 2 games where they've looked like nobody will have a chance at stopping them. Not counting this squad out, not after the grit they've shown in game and throughout multiple series, but I also can see that a sweep is a real possibility. Losing this one, which we really should have had, hurts. Makes Tuesday a can't lose.

I mean Dwight is out there to be an enforcer like it is hockey or something. The refs pulled it together. You can't have a dude out there trying to hurt the star player.

And, yeah, I mean the Lakers are really good. It's a tough matchup. I didn't come into the series expecting the Nuggets to win, but I expected them to make it tough. Last night made it feel even more that way (I don't think either team played all that well). It's obviously just a very unfortunate ending. Plumlee blew it. Jamal got a bit unlucky on the block - if he is able to grab that and toss it up, game might be over. Series isn't over, though.