Week 2 Games

Leader

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I blame coaching .. the Players were not sure what to do in that situation.I think they thought it had to go 10 before they could touch it.

Yep.  I think ATL hesitated initially because at first it did not appear that the ball would travel the required 10 yards.  Once the ball got to the 8-9 yard marker, one of them should have made sure they were on the ball first.  That's coaching.  I expect each of those guys in front were coached to block, and to let someone behind them handle the recovery.

Absolutely brutal weekend for SF.  If both Bosa and Thomas are done for the year, that's like GB losing Clark and Z from an impact standpoint.  Then there's the injures to Garrappolo and Mostert, and the injuries they already had with Kittle and Sherman.  Brutal.

29 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Glad I was right about the Vikings. Always thought this was maybe an 8-win team after their off-season. Maybe they turn it around but losing Diggs killed that offense. 

You got that one. I thought they'd be fine until Harrison wore down. Losing Linval crippled their D enough to not be able to carry games and at least until JJ gets ready the O took quite a step back. Seem very predictable this year.

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

There's been a massive influx of exciting talent at the QB position entering the league the last few years. Lot of fun ones to watch. Glad none of them play on a Packers division rival!

Lions, Vikes and Bears should tank for... fields, Trevor and lance.