Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

6 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I don't want to start a new thread for this, but wasn't sure where to put it...so here we go:

Michael Thomas is a sensitive little baby.

yyyyup, 100%. He's like the KD of the NFL, and I have no doubt he has a burner twitter account.

• Like 2

On 5/18/2020 at 8:26 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

I really am not a Michael Thomas fan. Seems like suuuuuch a baby.

Lol Michael Thomas just destroyed him "Blame your parents not no QB" 

Laugh Michael Jordan GIF - Laugh MichaelJordan Happy - Discover ...

Edited by tyler735

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

Lol Michael Thomas just destroyed him "Blame your parents not no QB" 

Laugh Michael Jordan GIF - Laugh MichaelJordan Happy - Discover ...

Actually no, he didn't destroy Parker there. He is the one that got butt hurt that Parker chose the other option....Something he has actually done. If Parker isn't on his level, then no need to even address that. Thomas as usual is always in his feelings...Which hey great, helps him be the type of player he is but make no mistake, he didn't do any destroying here. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Actually no, he didn't destroy Parker there. He is the one that got butt hurt that Parker chose the other option....Something he has actually done. If Parker isn't on his level, then no need to even address that. Thomas as usual is always in his feelings...Which hey great, helps him be the type of player he is but make no mistake, he didn't do any destroying here. 

Actually yes, he did destroy Parker there. Was it "mean" and probably uncalled for? Yes. Was what Michael Thomas said true? Yep it sure was. Did it make several fans of opposing teams get up in their feelings about him? Yep he seems to have that effect (it is entertaining to watch though). No mistake made, Thomas destroyed him, but yeah if that's what fuels him, I'm all for it as it is clearly working for him.

Edited by tyler735

Just now, tyler735 said:

Actually yes, he did destroy Parker there. Was it "mean" and probably uncalled for? Yes. Was what Michael Thomas said true? Yep. Did it make several fans of opposing teams get up in their feelings about him? Yep. No mistake made, Thomas destroyed him, but yeah if that's what fuels him, I'm all for it as it is clearly working for him.

Mean and uncalled for? Nah, was just corny as hell. He's never funny or witty with any of his responses. He may play for your favorite team, but most would agree he did no destroying there.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mean and uncalled for? Nah, was just corny as hell. He's never funny or witty with any of his responses. He may play for your favorite team, but most would agree he did no destroying there.

Most fans are also up in their feelings about this. It doesn't have to be funny/witty, that is not the point of "getting destroyed" Thomas just hit him with the brutal truth of Parker being a vastly inferior player to him.

Edited by tyler735

6 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Actually yes, he did destroy Parker there. Was it "mean" and probably uncalled for? Yes. Was what Michael Thomas said true? Yep it sure was. Did it make several fans of opposing teams get up in their feelings about him? Yep he seems to have that effect (it is entertaining to watch though). No mistake made, Thomas destroyed him, but yeah if that's what fuels him, I'm all for it as it is clearly working for him.

Are you 13 years old?

• Like 4