Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

9 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I'm surprised that Michael Thomas hasn't responded by saying anybody could have caught that, and that he would've caught that even if he was being covered, and he would've scored a touchdown. He would also explain that he could probably even play QB better than whoever that little dude is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

same as the post above, but I came to post it so I am

Huh...I watched a movie online called Deep Ball Project earlier tonight. It, uh...did NOT involve Kyler Murray

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

It still just makes no sense to me how bad Josh Allen's numbers are with the deep ball. Like, that should be his thing, with his skillset.

If only accuracy and decision making weren't so damned important!

• Like 1

In 1986 week 10, the Cleveland Browns played the Miami Dolphins on MNF. Bernie Kosar, the Browns QB, became the first player in NFL history to throw for 400 yards and zero TDs. There had been 80 400 yard plus games in the history of the league up to that point. In all of them the passer threw at least one TD pass. The following week on MNF in 1986 when the 49ers played the Redskins, Joe Montana became just the 2nd QB to throw for 400 plus yards and zero TDs. Life is weird. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DannyB said:

Huh...I watched a movie online called Deep Ball Project earlier tonight. It, uh...did NOT involve Kyler Murray

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

makes sense, usually they only want the women to be small in those films 

*Sigh*

Clean it up, boys... Funny, but clean it up. :D

On 5/19/2020 at 3:49 PM, seminoles1 said:

I don't want to start a new thread for this, but wasn't sure where to put it...so here we go:

Michael Thomas is a sensitive little baby.

They also have a sensitive little baby at head coach lol 

13 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

They also have a sensitive little baby at head coach lol 

Agreed. He's lucky he can basically run that operation and the local media like it's a big SEC school.

One of the good things that has come from this whole Michael Thomas destroying Devante Parker situation (besides the pure entertainment of watching fans get salty about it) is that it has caused analysts to take a deeper dive into just how dominant he has been especially this past season.

There has been some really interesting stats that have come out since the incident, which include him still being at/near the top of the league in many stats even if you take out his catches on slant routes. His overall route tree effectiveness and how it compares pretty favorable to some of his other elite WR peers at the top of the league, and his catch rate/adjusted catch rate being the best in the league to name a few

Edited by tyler735