Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

You’re 100% right. We doubled Donald for a majority of the Super Bowl.

Is there a Team in the NFL that doesn't? I can't think of one. Hell Fletcher Cox barely ever sees 1v1 so  I sure as Hell doubt Donald does!!

10 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

If you hear the SB miked up. Donald was begging for a 1-1 all game long. So I highly doubt that. And I doubt Bill would allow a 1-1 as he’s done with watt. So not sure why you keep saying this lol.’ I’m actually down to buy the all 22 just to watch how many 1-1 he got. 

Ironically we left him 1-1 on the dagger drive. You hear him on the mic'd up saying it's on him because he had single teams (he's wrong of course, it's not on him). Most of the game though, doubled yeah.

Against JAX the Titans ran play action at a decent rate of 26.4%. When executing play action, Mariota averaged 10.9 yards per attempt and had a 100.6 passer rating. With no play action, Mariota averaged 6.3 yards per attempt and had a 74.5 passer rating and gave up three sacks to himself on non-play action plays. Arthur Smith (Titans offensive coordinator and play-caller), we are looking at you.

After his big game on TNF, Greg Olsen got into the top 100 in all-time receiving yardage. He also managed to surpass three TEs in career yardage during the game: Rob Gronkowski, Jackie Smith, and Ozzie Newsome.

He's 5th all-time at the position behind Shannon Sharpe, Jason Witten, Antonio Gates, and Tony Gonzalez.

If he gets another 800 or so receiving yards this year he can get into the top 75 all-time. But he's 2,000 yards behind Sharpe so he probably won't catch him for two more years (if he even plays that long).

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yep, he was. Clearly play calling hampered him though. 

I would say the inability to establish the run and pass blocking hampered him more than the playcalling. They couldn’t get anything going on the ground on first down, which made the PA ineffective and tough to call/sell. And their line didn’t stand a chance against Campbell and co. 

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

I would say the inability to establish the run and pass blocking hampered him more than the playcalling. They couldn’t get anything going on the ground on first down, which made the PA ineffective and tough to call/sell. And their line didn’t stand a chance against Campbell and co. 

That says he had over 100 passer rating during PA. Ineffective? I didn't watch, maybe you're right. But the stats suggests PA was the only thing working