Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

Dak sucks

15 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Dak sucks 

15 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

@Matts4313 your thoughts? 

That Eagles fans have been so thoroughly dismantled the Wentz V Dak debate they now respond to every post with "Dak Sucks". 

And now that Goff has proven to be even worse than Wentz, Rammy is copying the "I have no intelligent retort" response. 

I think its funny. I managed to beat an entire franchise down so hard that they cant even debate logically any more. 

But Dak also beats them down, so theres that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That Eagles fans have been so thoroughly dismantled the Wentz V Dak debate they now respond to every post with "Dak Sucks". 

And now that Goff has proven to be even worse than Wentz, Rammy is copying the "I have no intelligent retort" response. 

I think its funny. I managed to beat an entire franchise down so hard that they cant even debate logically any more. 

But Dak also beats them down, so theres that. 

Skip Bayless is that you? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@ET80 Thoughts?

This is pretty common knowledge - it's not all on the OL, a lot of this is on Watson trying to make a big play. His internal clock is screwed up - but not like David Carr, where he heard footsteps too early. Watson doesn't hear them until it's too late.

Carl Smith was brought in to correct this issue, so we'll see if it gets corrected over the next few weeks - but it's an issue, going as far back as last season. It's also a playcalling thing, I think the routes being called are too deep in nature. It doesn't seem like there are intermediate routes available on any given play - it's either short or long.

That's on BOB.

5 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Skip Bayless is that you? 

Skip is a moron and he is still is somehow a better judge of QBs than some of you. Its amazing really. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

This is pretty common knowledge - it's not all on the OL, a lot of this is on Watson trying to make a big play. His internal clock is screwed up - but not like David Carr, where he heard footsteps too early. Watson doesn't hear them until it's too late.

Carl Smith was brought in to correct this issue, so we'll see if it gets corrected over the next few weeks - but it's an issue, going as far back as last season. It's also a playcalling thing, I think the routes being called are too deep in nature. It doesn't seem like there are intermediate routes available on any given play - it's either short or long.

That's on BOB.

I meant more of is the OL playing well?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I meant more of is the OL playing well?

Early returns is yes - it is, surprisingly well. I think the Chargers game was a blueprint of what the line could look like, with Tunsil, Scharping, Martin, Fulton and Howard.

Fulton was out with a back issue which got Greg Mancz in the lineup this past Sunday, and that showed - there's no depth along the OL, but the starting five is actually pretty good right now.

I think the OL is a big reason Carlos Hyde is having a career year right now - he's probably going to rush for 1,000 if he stays healthy, which is shocking IMO.

Anyone know the answer, who were the last 2 teams to meet in the superbowl with never having won the superbowl at that point?

This isnt trivia. I dont know the answer and couldn't think of the teams off the top of my head.

Edited by Bearerofnews