GDT: Titans (2-0) at Vikings (0-2)

Titans fan 617

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

we were down 24-12 when i stopped watching. does this mean i'm not allowed to watch the game next week?

but for real, this team is a total pretender unless we get the defense figured out. we're gonna get ripped apart by the steelers and bills (and texans if BOB doesn't BOB it, but that's an open question lol)

Stopped watching? This team I think has earned far more faith than that.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

we were down 24-12 when i stopped watching. does this mean i'm not allowed to watch the game next week?

but for real, this team is a total pretender unless we get the defense figured out. we're gonna get ripped apart by the steelers and bills (and texans if BOB doesn't BOB it, but that's an open question lol)

I honestly think the Vikings have better offensive options than the Steelers.

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Bruh I love getting wins and being 3-0 but I can’t wait for the game were we have a comfortable lead and don’t need a gaming winning drive or a defensive stand. My nerves can’t take it lol

Totally. It’s killing my anxiety. What is awesome also is getting 2 road wins in the beginning of the year. That is HUGE. Even without fans.

Not to be a negative nancy, but we're not in the locker room so we can look at things objectively and put things in context. We are now 3-0 which is great, but those 3 teams are going to have a combined 1 victory coming out of week 3. Not to mention that we narrowly beat all 3 of them and could have been 0-3.

Not saying it means we're trash or anything, but I do think it helps put a frame of reference on where our expectations should realistically be.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Uh what?

Better RB, wide receivers just as good if not better. Did you see Jefferson and Thielan today, definitely better than Steelers wr corps. Juju is good, but has not been the same since AB left.  Ben is in his 4th game back after sitting a year. Roethlisberger  also has the comfort of knowing he has basically the best D in the league. Cousins can’t carry a team. Cousins was in the divisional round last year. He isn’t the best QB in the world but he can definitely put up numbers. The Vikings d is trash. That is what is killing that team. 

Edited by twotonebluenation

Just a few thoughts...

Our run defense has been terrible...need to get that figured out, sooner rather than later.

Sambrailo played decent, but if Lewan is out for a substantial amount of time, we might be in trouble. 

Fulton needs to play more. 

Arthur Smith called a pretty awful game and we still scored 31. The offense is legit. 

Corey Davis has been very solid so far.

Simmons might be our best defensive player. He is so disruptive...

We need to work on tackling and pursuit. 

We have tons of room for improvement basically everywhere, especially on defense, and we are still 3-0. Titan Up!