Week 3 GDT: Raiders (2-0) @ Patriots (1-1)

RaidersAreOne

14 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Also looks like Sam Young might be available on Sunday. I really hope they don’t bench Good for him. That should be Goods job until Trent decides he wants to play. 

I would be inclined to push Good to Simpson’s spot and play Young at RT. 

3 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I not saying he's a bad QB I'm saying he's not a pocket passer.

Yet for their careers, our very own Derek Carr, who is strictly a pocket passer, averages less than 10 more passing yards per game than Newton, a guy who you said can't throw..

Is Newton the best pocket passer? No, but dismissing him and what he's done in the league because of a few injury prone years is dumb. You seem to have a dislike for the "mobile" QBs.

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Yet for their careers, our very own Derek Carr, who is strictly a pocket passer, averages less than 10 more passing yards per game than Newton, a guy who you said can't throw..

Is Newton the best pocket passer? No, but dismissing him and what he's done in the league because of a few injury prone years is dumb. You seem to have a dislike for the "mobile" QBs.

The reason we’re arguing is I said crowd the line because Cam can’t throw. 
His running is the best part of this game not throwing. He’s average at best in the pocket.

I think you have to crowd the line against the Pats on Sunday. It's no disrespect towards Cam, but I force him with those set of WR's to make me adjust instead of coming out and giving them the respect cause they showed in one game to pass really good. Need to force guys like Harry who finally had a good game do it again. Force a guy like Byrd to did it again. 

9 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Lol. Yall know darn well guenther ain't bout to do nothing creative for real. Its gonna be the 4 man rush defense with an occasional abram blitz. We hopefully spy cam with a lb. But this crowded the line of scrimmage ain't gonna happen for real.

-4 man rush -soft zones -occasional Abram blitz lol 

31 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Throwing Stats. Without running he’s average.

go ahead tell me how great he is a throwing 

You didn't say anything about throwing, you said name a time that Cam was considered a top 10 QB, and I did. He's never been an extremely accurate passer but he has definitely taken strides with his accuracy over the past couple of seasons. He completed like 68% of his passes in 2018 and has looked as accurate as ever this season.