MLB Playoff Discussion

BayRaider

6 minutes ago, mse326 said:

As if we needed another reason to hate the Cardinals, Wainwright just said like the half the clubhouse is flatearther. I'm assuming there is some hyperbole there but he definitely didn't seem to be kidding about it being prevelent. 

Yikes.... hope they aren’t that dumb. One of the worst conspiracy theories ever considering it’s 100% proven it’s round lmao. I can understand some conspiracy’s where there’s even a little bit of doubt you can work with, but there’s literally no doubt. 

• Like 1

The Marlins lose a postseason round for the first time in history.

The Marlins were established before 14 other current big 4 teams (4 in the NFL, 2 in MLB, 5 in NHL, and 3 in NBA), and all of them lost a postseason round much sooner than the Marlins did.

16 hours ago, mse326 said:

As if we needed another reason to hate the Cardinals, Wainwright just said like the half the clubhouse is flatearther. I'm assuming there is some hyperbole there but he definitely didn't seem to be kidding about it being prevelent. 

He was joking. DeJong's agent had to release a statement clarifying that he's not a flat earther (how is this a real sentence).

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He was joking. DeJong's agent had to release a statement clarifying that he's not a flat earther (how is this a real sentence).

Was he joking in general or just about DeJong? Either way it was a pretty bad joke if it was one.

19 hours ago, mse326 said:

19 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yikes.... hope they aren’t that dumb. One of the worst conspiracy theories ever considering it’s 100% proven it’s round lmao. I can understand some conspiracy’s where there’s even a little bit of doubt you can work with, but there’s literally no doubt. 

Is this surprising? Baseball players generally come from conservative areas and backgrounds.

It's why it was hilarious that all the DC fans got all salty over the Nats' visit to the WH. It was like they had no idea who the players were or what their lives were like.