GDT: Steelers (3-0) at Titans (3-0) POSTPONED

Titans fan 617

18 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Wait. How is this the first time these have been put together?

the procedure is *four days* of quarantine?? maybe the dude's being PCR tested but if, as i suspect, it's all saliva testing, that's still not enough to account for false negatives. if this is how it started that's 100% on the league

20 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

The goal becomes simple IMO 

Lock up the South ideally at the Detroit game

The sooner the Titans lock up the South then they have the ability to rest some guys against GB and then treat week 17 like a preseason game and play a quarter or a half so they arnt completely rusty for the playoff game

Or play week 16 and rest 17

Either way the goal becomes lock up the South as fast as they can 

The division games are always big but now become bigger 

OR, we could go the easiest and simplest route, and just be the AFC number 1 seed and get a first round bye..  i dont see why we cant do it. barring injury, we dont really play an "elite team" outside of baltimore maybe and green bay.. all this serves as motivation to make it as the top seed now.

43 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

OR, we could go the easiest and simplest route, and just be the AFC number 1 seed and get a first round bye..  i dont see why we cant do it. barring injury, we dont really play an "elite team" outside of baltimore maybe and green bay.. all this serves as motivation to make it as the top seed now.

Ya the obvious goal is the 1 seed

But the faster you wrap up the South the faster your able to rest some guys in 16 and 17

3 hours ago, -Hope- said:

the procedure is *four days* of quarantine?? maybe the dude's being PCR tested but if, as i suspect, it's all saliva testing, that's still not enough to account for false negatives. if this is how it started that's 100% on the league

So if Teresa is correct and we followed protocols than the breakout cannot be from Mabin as he wouldn't have been allowed in the building until 5 days after being signed and he was placed on covid list after 3 days. Seems that the daily testing during his quarantine caught his case if protocols were followed.

5 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

So if Teresa is correct and we followed protocols than the breakout cannot be from Mabin as he wouldn't have been allowed in the building until 5 days after being signed and he was placed on covid list after 3 days. Seems that the daily testing during his quarantine caught his case if protocols were followed.

oooooh i see, i was thinking the signing date of 9/21 came after the quarantining and whatnot, but that makes a lot more sense.

We're going to end up with a bunch of guys on the covid list which really sucks. It's just taking it's time to incubate.

If we had gotten out of this without any more covid casualties it could have ended up being a good bad break givng Lewan, AJ Brown, and Adoree Jackson another week of rest.

12 hours ago, titanrick said:

I can't figure out how DaQuon and Fulton could have played Sunday and not infected any other Vikings. I guess they were not yet contagious?

Well Fulton was barely around anyone whole game.   Entire Secondary was in the clear from any Vikings player.  :) 

But yeah, the virus is stupid tricky it seems. 
I won't talk science, but is playing a game safer than sitting in a restaurant? 

17 hours ago, TitanSS said:

We're going to end up with a bunch of guys on the covid list which really sucks. It's just taking it's time to incubate.

If we had gotten out of this without any more covid casualties it could have ended up being a good bad break givng Lewan, AJ Brown, and Adoree Jackson another week of rest.

2 more added. If everyone is quarantined we should see the positives stop in a few days. 

The Bills game is now in jeopardy.

Forfeit. Give us the L and the extra bye week to get our players back from covid and other players healthy.

Edited by TitanSS