NFC East.... yeah it's that thread

Danger

5 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Going through the schedule I see

1. Eagles 6-9-1

2. Cowboys 6-10

3. WFT 5-11

4. Giants 4-12

This prediction could get flipped upside down as soon as Thursday if Giants beat Eagles on TNF though, which would give Giants a 2-0 division edge and show me the eagles are even worse than I thought. 

We just lost to the Giants. We should’ve lost to you guys. We can’t run the ball and our second best receiver is Dontrelle Inman. Our starting TE is Logan Thomas and worst of all we have Kyle Allen steering the ship. Sadly he’s probably the best of the three on the roster. There is no way in Sam hell we’re winning 5 games. Like it’s legit not possible. We can’t score. We can barely move the ball past the 50-yard line and I think we’ve thrown like 4 deep passes all season. 

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

How is this logic not reversed? If the Rams are ever lucky enough to win a game in the future with only Jared Goff ,1 Starting OL and 9 backups please come back , call me out and I'll happily eat some crow.

Eagles starters for TNF vs Giants and the team on the field for the 4th QT near comeback of the Ravens game.

Carson Wentz

3rd string LT

3rd string LG

Jason Kelce

4th string RG

3rd string RT

3rd string TE

2nd string RB

#4,#5,#6,#7 WR's

Yeah that's a Recipe for success! 👌

fOleS WoUlD wIN tHe SuPeRbOWl

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

We just lost to the Giants. We should’ve lost to you guys. We can’t run the ball and our second best receiver is Dontrelle Inman. Our starting TE is Logan Thomas and worst of all we have Kyle Allen steering the ship. Sadly he’s probably the best of the three on the roster. There is no way in Sam hell we’re winning 5 games. Like it’s legit not possible. We can’t score. We can barely move the ball past the 50-yard line and I think we’ve thrown like 4 deep passes all season. 

Neither could the Giants.....

.... until they played us.

• Like 1

Alright, the fact the NFC East is so bad right now is a huge reason why seeding priority should be removed from division winners. As of now, with seeding priority removed Dallas would have the #7 seed, and have to open at Chicago in the playoffs.

Besides, a weak division winner going on to win the Super Bowl would be a more believable Cinderella story if they didn't have any home playoff games along the way.

• Like 1

My 2020 fandom of the Cowboys got buried the minute that Dak went down. Even though our team/defense/roster sucked, I still loved watching the passing game...win or lose.   Dalton kills off that last, little bit of joy. I have no more reason to watch their games.  Done.   I hope they lose out and it turns the fans on the Jones’. 

But since I’m already stuck with a paid season of NFL Game Pass Intl,  my new motivation is to watch NFCE teams (not Cowboys...I put a hex on them) pull off upsets against the league.  

The amount of disrespect coming from the poop-mouths of historically losing divisions is disgusting. Your pleb teams were raised on the shoulders of the NFCE.  We gave you everything. Ingrates, all of you. 

Let the hexing begin..

Edited by ///mcompact
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

My 2020 fandom of the Cowboys got buried the minute that Dak went down. Even though our team/roster sucked, I still loved watching the passing game...win or lose.   Dalton kills off that little bit of joy. I have no more reason to watch their games.  Done.   I hope they lose out and it turns the fans on the Jones’. 

But since I’m already stuck with a paid season of NFL Game Pass Intl,  my new motivation is to watch NFCE teams (not Cowboys...I put a hex on them) to pull off upsets against the league.  

The amount of disrespect coming the poop-mouths of historically losing divisions is disgusting. Your pleb teams were raised on the shoulders of the NFCE.  We gave you everything. Ingrates, all of you. 

Let the hexing begin..

You tell'm homie

tenor.gif?itemid=18838273

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

PFF Grades for Cowboys Back 7:

• Jourdan Lewis 48.5
  • Daryl Worley 53.1
  • Donovan Wilson 41.5
  • Xavier Woods 64.6
  • Darian Thompson 31.9
  • Joe Thomas 46.5
  • Trevon Diggs 44.8
  • Jaylon Smith 55.0

🤡 Simpletons want to blame the coaching! 🤡

You are missing the fact that our entire defense looks confused AF on almost every single play. No one knows what the hell they are supposed to do. Its obvious. 

25 minutes ago, DigInBoys said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/fire-the-entire-nfc-east-into-the-sun-153102824.html

Yet they're still going to get half the primetime games every year..

Ratings/market$$$ drive this. 
Deserve ain’t got nothin’ to do with this.  Build your fanbases/ratings up to the level of the NFCE and then you can begin to argue.

If anything, instead of rejoicing in the NFCE being in shambles during this downward ratings year due to the pandemic, you should be appreciatively kissing the unclean feet of the NFCE that casuals are still tuning in to watch.  #Dynastylifestyles

18 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Ratings/market$$$ drive this. 
Deserve ain’t got nothin’ to do with this.  Build your fanbases/ratings up to the level of the NFCE and then you can begin to argue.

If anything, instead of rejoicing in the NFCE being in shambles during this downward ratings year due to the pandemic, you should be appreciatively kissing the unclean feet of the NFCE that casuals are still tuning in to watch.  #Dynastylifestyles

It has nothing to do with what they've "built up" and 100% to do with the fact that they reside in 4 of the biggest markets in sports; the team's don't have to be good for their fanbases to watch (not out of loyalty but simply out of sheer size of their markets).

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its been a crap division for 1 season and 6 games. People need to chill out. 

It’s been crappy but in general overrated based on the amount of attention it gets. When the last time Washington went to the NFCCG? 25yrs ago Dallas was in the NFCCG which I was like 9yrs old and watching MJ and the Bills dominated. Jordan is like 50yrs old now. The Giants won 2 Superbowls but let’s not pretend they were dominant in those two instances. They were wildcard both times because they barely made it and Eli got hot in the playoffs and won. Philly been to two Superbowls won one and that was because Foles similar to Eli got hot in the playoffs and if it wasn’t for the Bears kicker missing the Eagles would’ve been one and done.

Now compare that to just the NFC alone. The South you have the Panthers, Saints, and Falcons all having a Superbowl appearance. The Saints won a Superbowl. The  North the Packers and Bears both been to the Superbowl the Packers winning a Superbowl. Heck even the Vikings in the North been to the NFCCG a few years ago. The West the Seahawks been to the Superbowl twice and winning once, the Rams been to a Superbowl, the Niners been to the Superbowl twice, and the Cards been the Superbowl. So the rest of just the NFC outside of Detroit over the past 15-20 seasons have been more successful than every team in the NFC East but yet the East get overhyped and so much media attention dedicated to them specifically the Cowboys who deserve to get the same attention as the Jags right now. 

Edited by stl4life07

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its been a crap division for 1 season and 6 games. People need to chill out. 

Other than the NFC South I don't ever recall another division that has had this issue as frequently as the NFC East and yet we keep getting it shoved down our throats. 2020, 2019, 2015 were all years where the division was BAD.