Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

For the record I'm fairly certain pickle is town 

I'd like to hear why you think this.

Also, I will blatantly pander to the masses. I would like to buy that Pimp Ring. I'd welcome any and all donations at this time.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 11:25 AM, Matts4313 said:

MONEY

Every member of the game started with $10m in funds. That money can be used to purchase the prizes described below. Each day there will be challenges that allow you to earn money. Some challenges will be public. Some will be hidden. The hidden challenge for D1 was whom ever posted the most won $10m. @Woz won the challenge, but was lynched. Some basic guidelines:

1. You can give your money to others if you chose. You can do that publicly or by PMing me. 
  2. You purchase a prize via PM to me.
  3. I will keep a private running tally of each players money. 
  4. The prizes have different meanings whether you are town or scum. For that reason, I will not describe them further than their name. Use your imagination. 

PRIZES

1. Time Masheen - $60m ChubbyTiredCuttlefish-max-1mb.gif
  2. Well Check - $50m images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuRf61VAcE30bLl8aMlCv
  3. Trash Avalanche - $40m B_MgHlIUQAAY07P.jpg
  4. Court Battle - $30m DisastrousGlassAidi-max-1mb.gif
  5. Pimp Ring - $30m Z7Dm73dcgbNTsjWGLLVHPI8NC_a9q_VJyIO5-6Ha

TODAYS GAME

Guess the amount of electoral college votes the winner of the POTUS has. You have until 6:30PM to submit your guess either publicly or through PM. I will announce the winner/winners around noon 11/4. If for whatever reason the election isnt decided by that point, I will use the consensus number of electoral votes at that time.

1. @The Orca
  2. @squire12
  3. @Daniel
  4. @TheKillerNacho
  5. @bigbadbuff
  6. @swoosh
  7. @Hockey5djh
  8. @bcb1213
  9. @MWil23
  10. @JoshstraDaymus
  11. @Daboyle
  12. @Counselor
  13. @Malfatron
  14. @ET80

here are the options for purchase.  Not sure what each of them gains us.

Todays $ Game

Today we have a phrase challenge. The first person to correctly say the hidden phrase will earn $10m. You may submit guesses public or PM.

D3gWAfKU0AAihOt.jpg

1. @squire12
  2. @Daniel
  3. @TheKillerNacho
  4. @bigbadbuff
  5. @Hockey5djh
  6. @bcb1213
  7. @MWil23
  8. @JoshstraDaymus
  9. @The Orca
  10. @Pickle Rick
  11. @Malfatron
  12. @SwAg
Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

how certain are you that swag is town?

He's a pretty hard townread.

Although if Josh is actually town I'd say I'm less certain somewhat.

He claimed his power because there was no kill. If he was mafia, he'd know another blocker was out there since Daboyle was blocked.

There's also the Court Trial that someone did yesterday to force the vote between me and Swag, who were the only outted PRs at the time. No one has taken credit for this so it's exceedingly likely whoever did it is mafia. They could've wifomed a member of their team who they felt could beat me but I think it's more likely they did it between two towns.

Although now that I'm thinking about it while typing it out... it's possible one of the drawbacks of the Court Trial is they had to select one of them to go against a town and felt he should certainly win the CC....

Also I'm still pretty sure Malf is scum and Malf gave his funds to Swag.

But I don't fos Swag really. Need to see how Josh and Malf, my largest two Fos's now, flip.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He's a pretty hard townread.

Although if Josh is actually town I'd say I'm less certain somewhat.

He claimed his power because there was no kill. If he was mafia, he'd know another blocker was out there since Daboyle was blocked.

There's also the Court Trial that someone did yesterday to force the vote between me and Swag, who were the only outted PRs at the time. No one has taken credit for this so it's exceedingly likely whoever did it is mafia. They could've wifomed a member of their team who they felt could beat me but I think it's more likely they did it between two towns.

Although now that I'm thinking about it while typing it out... it's possible one of the drawbacks of the Court Trial is they had to select one of them to go against a town and felt he should certainly win the CC....

Also I'm still pretty sure Malf is scum and Malf gave his funds to Swag.

But I don't fos Swag really. Need to see how Josh and Malf, my largest two Fos's now, flip.

I get all that.   

He might have been trying to flush out the real roleblocker....which worked

Look at the votes from yesterday, it was a landslide, so swag was never in any danger.  I could see swag as scum feeling he could get out of the dual safely

The money changing hands adds another piece to it.  

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Todays $ Game

Today we have a phrase challenge. The first person to correctly say the hidden phrase will earn $10m 

D3gWAfKU0AAihOt.jpg

1. @squire12
  2. @Daniel
  3. @TheKillerNacho
  4. @bigbadbuff
  5. @Hockey5djh
  6. @bcb1213
  7. @MWil23
  8. @JoshstraDaymus
  9. @The Orca
  10. @Pickle Rick
  11. @Malfatron