Jets looking to trade DT Quinnen WIlliams

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Don't use Manish stories around here please.  He's not credible.  Would they trade him probably but it's not going to be for 50 cents on the dollar.  They are going to want a 1st plus or a good young player and a pick.

• Like 1

I can only hope this is another typical manish bs report.

If the Jets toss Williams away already....man....I'm so tired of the suck.

While I really enjoy football I just dont know if I can keep following this awful franchise much longer. I've been a fan since Glenn Foley manned the QB position and it's never been this bad. Beyond the suck, is levels of pure disfunction that lead me to believe that under this ownership group they simply do not know how to establish any sort of good culture and are doomed to continually ruin prospects and waste talent. 

If this were true would make no sense ... even if we were in for Trevor the only way to make that work is to surround him with talent while his deal is cheap .... how would trading a player playing well on his rookie deal help with that...

also makes no sense to do same with Sam around 

8 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Damn I'm the only one who wants to trade him lol

Why?  If it is not for a top 10 pick, no dice. It would just be another hole that MUST be filled. Jeez, he is 23 and ascending nor is he a locker room cancer. It would make no sense. At all. We still need to field 11 players on D and 11 players on O.

I think way too much emphasis is placed on players a GM did not acquire as being “available”. 

2 hours ago, xrade said:

Why?  If it is not for a top 10 pick, no dice. It would just be another hole that MUST be filled. Jeez, he is 23 and ascending nor is he a locker room cancer. It would make no sense. At all. We still need to field 11 players on D and 11 players on O.

I think way too much emphasis is placed on players a GM did not acquire as being “available”. 

I'd rather get a 1st rounder for WR or EDGE.  I also think he is overrated on these boards, he definitely hasn't played better than Leo at this point of their careers.