DE Everson Griffen traded to the Lions

AFlaccoSeagulls

I like that I can come here and have a back and forth with Matts, the Rams Brigade, and others.

I'm and Eagles fan who thinks Jerruh has done incredible things to grow the league and terrible things to his own team.

Dallas gets lots of mama's boy extra love from the media so its always really fun to beat them or see them stumble.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We are like the FF Romeo and Juliet. Our love will never be accepted.

Plus I’m a good 150 pounds lighter than your type anyway 

Fat girls need lovin too.

12 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I like that I can come here and have a back and forth with Matts, the Rams Brigade, and others.

I'm and Eagles fan who thinks Jerruh has done incredible things to grow the league and terrible things to his own team.

Dallas gets lots of mama's boy extra love from the media so its always really fun to beat them or see them stumble.

Ahh, I hate you also. ❤️

12 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

It kinda became an act now, but I love the energy when he goes on his rants though, he has it in for the Fords/QuinnTricia

I used to love it. I'd listen to him everyday. The moment he admitted that he doesn't really believe all of his own takes because he's an "entertainer" is when he lost me. I have refused to listen to him since.

• Like 1