Week 8 General Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

3 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Who’s pretending anything?

I said they got manhandled in the first half.

They got manhandled in the first half.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings but it is what it is pal, you can qualify it however you want lol

You pointed out two key injuries, they pointed out two key injuries. Can't fault them for bringing it up if you did the same.

The half was favorable though, yes.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Raiders beat KC. Are they really good? Should of lost to a rookie in his 1st start, struggled vs NE with their 2nd and 3rd string qb. No shade on KC. But they arent the exception if you are uncertain on other teams.

The refs giftwrapped the raiders that game but I didn't even care cause we need a loss here and there so guys don't get complacent just cause they're playing with the GOAT QB

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

Sorry if that hurts your feelings but it is what it is pal, you can qualify it however you want lol

If you bothered actually reading what he said, he was pointing out that we are missing key players too, in response to your comment about the Ravens missing two OLineman.    

He never claimed we weren't getting manhandled.

Just now, Kirill said:

I wouldn't call myself a mind reader but I've been right with literally every prediction on here. That streak might end with me predicting Burrow will be a bust and not a leader of men after watching his heisman speech tho. We'll see, jury is still out and the Bengals aren't gonna do him any favors.

You are an idiot savant.... minus the savant. 

I kid i kid. You showed me up preseason 2019 and since then i cower in presence of your genius. 

2 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Cut the disingenuous bullcrap. There's a reason multiple people called you on your BS. Otherwise, there'd be no reason to mention the 2 players missing. Also largel ignoring your team is rested and the Steelers just came off a dogfight. But congratulations on your statistics.

Just now, Kirill said:

The refs giftwrapped the raiders that game but I didn't even care cause we need a loss here and there so guys don't get complacent just cause they're playing with the GOAT QB

Which wasn't my point. If KC is the bar of good, they have done nothing so far to separate themselves from the pack of about 12 or so teams.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Basically anything except for a foot or hand will count as being fully in bounds. A knee, elbow, hip, shoulder, shin, etc. All count the same as two feet.

And I have never seen that shin rule called on the sideline before.

Madden had a book in the 80s called One Knee Equals Two Feet

Just now, 43M said:

If you bothered actually reading what he said, he was pointing out that we are missing key players too, in response to your comment about the Ravens missing two OLineman.    

He never claimed we weren't getting manhandled.

Really should just ignore him. He's either trolling or being disingenuous.