MNF: Giants host Bucs

Matts4313

Just now, BayRaider said:

Agreed. I mean it’s up for debate, but some on here are acting like it’s 100% DPI and no opinions otherwise are justified. That was not DPI to me, and several other people. 

I mostly didnt like the deliberation.

in real time and replay i didnt see clear dpi

• Like 1

Just now, titans0021 said:

I just want the league to tell me if a defender hitting a receiver because a ball is late/underthrown is pass interference or not. Because you see defenders punished for it multiple times every week, but apparently it’s fine there.

Which I’m fine with, it’s what I would prefer, QBs shouldn’t be rewarded for bad throws. But it’s also not how it’s ever called.

It's always called. I literally complain about in last week. But if you going to call it that way. Call it that way. 

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Thought that was DPI but how the hell do you hold the ball on that play? What was going through his head? You knew where it was going before you snapped the ball, just have to place it right (which he did... just a good second late).

Danny Dims

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

prove it

When Roethlisberger retires, I've vowed to give up the NFL. They've watered the sport down so much that most close games come down to whining about whether a flag should have or should not have been thrown.

I think the Buc defender timed his play well, personally. But week in and week out it comes down to the refs and what they want to call and when rather than the guys on the field.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Agreed. I mean it’s up for debate, but some on here are acting like it’s 100% DPI and no opinions otherwise are justified. That was not DPI to me, and several other people. 

I mean I don't agree with rhe no call, BUT They were only in this position because Jones threw 2 ints. The Giants PROBABLY should've beaten TB by 14 if not for TB having a good defense and Jones making terrible decisions

Takeaways: 

1. Giants offense really impressed vs. this Bucs defense.

2. Giants defense was really impressive. If not for Brady making some perfect passes, I don't know how they that offense gets any points.

3. Fournette is a pile of trash. Stop running him on 1st and 2nd down and then force yourself to pass on a 3rd and long. What the heck was the play caller thinking lol. 

Just now, wackywabbit said:

1000% I am looking at a freeze frame on my TV. I am PROBABLY too lazy to upload it anywhere (someone on the internet will do it soon enough), but I it is 100% early contact with the ball a foot away.

well when they do, you show me and i will test my ability to change my opinion given new information but from every angle i just saw, a dpi there would have been ticky tack

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Thought that was DPI but how the hell do you hold the ball on that play? What was going through his head? You knew where it was going before you snapped the ball, just have to place it right (which he did... just a good second late).

Yeah he thinking to much. That's not a play you wait to see open..