Bakh signs extension (4 years, 23M AAV)

CWood21

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Going to be interesting to see the breakdown on this.  Would think it is heavy backloaded.  

Wonder if they were able to convert some 2020 salary into signing bonus and guarantees?

Sounds like its more front loaded no?
Would make getting rid of him / his contract AND ARs roughly the same time............................

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

$23m pa...................that may have a nasty knock-on when looking to see if the Packers can retain any of Jones, King, Linsley.............and maybe others like Wagner and Preston Smith.

It's certainly a bold move considering the possible low cap in 2021.

That is what I was thinking.  Of course, let's wait for yearly breakdowns, but that makes me think that we will be getting some comp picks coming our way from this FA class.

11 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Think it’s safe to say you’re picking one of Jones/King now. It’s Jones for me. 

yup.......and thats an easy decision.  Im completely at peace letting King walk if thats the choice.  Hes been a disappointment overall anyway.

Congrats to Bakh.  He was one of the two players with contracts coming up that their play absolutely forced you to resign them.  Aaron Jones is the other.

• Like 1