Do the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers go 16-0?

Asciimo

16-0?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do they go 16-0?

• Yes
    • No

What's left:

@ Jacksonville W

vs Baltimore W

vs Washington

@ Buffalo

@ Cincinnati

vs Indianapolis 

@ Cleveland

I see 3 potential losses, Baltimore, Buffalo, Indy. Baltimore looked bad tonight (albeit in a monsoon). Buffalo has not looked great as of late. Indy is a wildcard. 

I think there's a good chance they go 16-0 if they do not bench starters vs Indy or @ Cleveland. 

Edited by Asciimo

22 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

What's left:

@ Jacksonville

vs Baltimore

vs Washington

@ Buffalo

@ Cincinnati

vs Indianapolis 

@ Cleveland

I see 3 potential losses, Baltimore, Buffalo, Indy. Baltimore looked bad tonight (albeit in a monsoon). Buffalo has not looked great as of late. Indy is a wildcard. 

I think there's a good chance they go 16-0 if they do not bench starters vs Indy or @ Cleveland. 

@Jax, Was at home, @Cincy, and @CLE are all as much of a potential loss as any other team on this list. 

Edited by JAF-N72EX

15 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

Another interesting factor is that Jacksonville always beats the Steelers. Also, it's kind of a trap game before Baltimore. Damn, I'd almost bet money on Jax.

No such thing as a "trap game" with the Steelers. More often than not they will lose or come close to losing games they should clearly win.

Edited by JAF-N72EX

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

No such thing as a "trap game" with the Steelers. More often than not they will lose or come close to losing games they should clearly win.

Yeah, they are at risk of loosing the undefeated status at any week. It is extremely hard to go 16-0, even the very dominant 2007 Pats were quite close to loosing multiple games on the second half of the season.

• Like 1

If they were 9-0 and blowing out teams then I might entertain it (but still surely bet against a 7-0 finish), but we've seen them barley escape 3 or 4 games, including against bad opponents. So unless they turn into a juggernaut down the stretch and avoid close games, they're bound to fall in a close one. Especially with 4 likely playoff teams on there (Ravens, Bills, Colts, Browns).

IF they lose Baltimore, Indy, or Buffalo are the likely teams it happens against.

I think they go 15-1, only losing to Indy, i just have a feeling.  I don't see them dropping a game to Cleveland or any of the cupcake squads. Yes, any given Sunday, but they're not playing down to ppl like they have in the past.