Do the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers go 16-0?

Asciimo

16-0?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do they go 16-0?

• Yes
    • No

Steelers have good recent history against the rest of the teams left on the schedule.

can't remember the last time they lost to DC(I'm guessing sometime in the early 90s)

Bills needed a GW drive to beat the steelers last yr with Duck and Steelers have not lost in Buf since the Doug flutie days

feels like the the steelers have beaten the colts by 20+ in every game since Manning left

Steelers currently have a 10 gm winning streak against the Bengals

Baker just now surpassed Ben with the most QB wins at cle since they returned, so that gives u a idea of how the steelers play in cle ....

6 minutes ago, August4th said:

Steelers have good recent history against the rest of the teams left on the schedule.

can't remember the last time they lost to DC(I'm guessing sometime in the early 90s)

Bills needed a GW drive to beat the steelers last yr with Duck and Steelers have not lost in Buf since the Doug flutie days

feels like the the steelers have beaten the colts by 20+ in every game since Manning left

Steelers currently have a 10 gm winning streak against the Bengals

Baker just now surpassed Ben with the most QB wins at cle since they returned, so that gives u a idea of how the steelers play in cle ....

Oldman Vinatieri missed a game winner last year.  Crazy they started 5-2 and ended 7-9.

Edited by Blackstar12

58 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Not without Dupree

This is a huge loss. Dupress is arguably our 3rd or 4th best pass rusher but it makes a huge difference to know you have a guy who can get there when he gets one-on-ones versus our Rookie who hasn't really flashed in pass rush. I hope Bud works with him on his upper body moves in practice.

Since they beat the Ravens the first time, in Baltimore, which I thought they would lose, my two circled losses for Pittsburgh since then have been vs Washington and @Cincinnati. Although with no Burrow, now it's just vs Washington. I really like the way Washington matches up with Pittsburgh. Believe it or not, they are built pretty similarly. Washingtons D is Top 10 easily, maybe even Top 5-6. Alex Smith is a big upgrade over Haskins and Allen, and starting to find his groove a bit. Smith is like a lesser version of Ben.

Washington needs to run the football, chew the clock, Smith protect the football like he always does, and the D to do their thing. I think a turnover by Ben or a fumble by Pittsburgh will be the difference.

Washington is not the best team left to face Pittsburgh, but I've always liked this matchup. I'll say Washington wins by 3 points.

If the Steelers win this game, I could actually see them going 16-0 tbh. But I think they lose this week.

People being surprised that Ravens-Steelers was close and downgrading Pitt is silly. It's on you for ignoring that these two teams play close ugly games regardless of who is available. The Chiefs struggled with the Raiders twice and no one is super concerned about that.

• Like 4