MNF: MN @ CHI

Sad People

50 minutes ago, FinSting said:

2nd half Bears didn't get a 1st down til 4 minutes left in the game, uuuuurk. Glad I skipped this one live to watch it this morning using the FFWD button. 

I turned it off shortly after the half.  Watched a couple of Truth Seekers episodes and went to sleep.  Sounds like I made the right decision.

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Wait... Tyler Bray is still in the NFL!? And he actually threw a pass?

2020... you cease to amaze me, you simple *****.

I mean, you say he "threw a pass", but I think that's a pretty loose definition of a pass, considering the throw I saw was nowhere near a single receiver for the Bears. 4th and 10 and this man actually looked like he threw it away.

9 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean, you say he "threw a pass", but I think that's a pretty loose definition of a pass, considering the throw I saw was nowhere near a single receiver for the Bears. 4th and 10 and this man actually looked like he threw it away.

Looked to me like miscommunication. He put it at the 1st down marker and the rookie TE ran a route that was a good 4-5 yards short if I remember right (and there was no way he was getting it if Bray put it where he was running too with th defender coming down on him).

2 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

Because of context it probably is but the immaculate extension felt bigger to me in the moment.

As a fan of an NFC North team, I don't really spend too much time following the AFC, but as a football fan in general, I have to say that the Pittsburgh/Baltimore rivalry is just awesome.  Both teams are usually very good, and neither team seems to want to give an inch to the other one.  That rivalry is one of the best in sports, IMHO.