2021 NFL Head Coaching Candidates

tannenballs

9 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Their owners are horrible. Probably the worst owners in the NFL not named Stan Kroenke.

How is Kroenke a terrible owner? He at least seems to stay out of the way and has no issues throwing tons of cash at the franchise.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Mullen overrated so it makes sense the Jets would hire him.

I rank the NFL HC job openings

1.  Jags

2. Texans

3. Jets

4. Lions

5. Falcons

If Chargers available then they are 2.

How are the Jags ahead of the Chargers and Texans? They have the #1 pick and some young talent at the skills positions. After that - a bunch of JAGs and garbage.

2 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

And yours is Khan.

Exactly.

A guy who gives his GM and HC way more time than they should and one of the deepest pockets in the league that has spent more in FA than any team the past several years.

Thanks for proving my point.

2 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

And yours is Khan.

Khan's biggest issue has been being too patient with an underperforming GM and two underperforming HCs......pretty good issue to have if you're an incoming HC/GM. Long leash.

Edited by Jaguarfan

Look guys, we both know the Chargers are a better spot than you guys. Your roster is not good besides a few skill guys. Ours is not complete either but a lot better. We’ve spent $ in FA.

At the end of the day a coach is going to decide who they go for. I sincerely hope we’re not going for guys you are being linked with (Meyer, Mullen).

11 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

How are the Jags ahead of the Chargers and Texans? They have the #1 pick and some young talent at the skills positions. After that - a bunch of JAGs and garbage.

they have a boat load of cap space and tons of picks.  chargers have a young potential franchise qb with picks and nice talent.  only thing Texans have going for them is they are set at the 2 most important positions in the nfl. 

1 minute ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Look guys, we both know the Chargers are a better spot than you guys. Your roster is not good besides a few skill guys. Ours is not complete either but a lot better. We’ve spent $ in FA.

At the end of the day a coach is going to decide who they go for. I sincerely hope we’re not going for guys you are being linked with (Meyer, Mullen).

aight

16 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Josh Allen, K'Lavon Chaisson, CJ Henderson, Myles Jack, Davon Hamilton on defense. Solid OL (better than yours) with Jawaan Taylor as a legit high upside RT. 4 picks in the top 46 and an extra 4th and 5th, $100M in cap.

I think the Chargers are right there and maybe they are more attractive, but get outta here with no young talent outside a few WRs/RBs.

Also, I'd be thrilled with Urban. So agree to disagree.