Who gets left out in the AFC?

Slingin' Sammy

Way too many games and variables to account for to make any sort of accurate predictions right now. People saying the Ravens are done need to relax: the Dolphins still have to win two very losable games, as do the Titans. The Steelers are slumping hard right now, but they could absolutely still beat the Colts next week. Hell, I wouldn’t even be shocked if the Jets and Jags give the Browns and Colts a hell of a game respectively. 

8 minutes ago, coltstrong said:

Can the Steelers miss the playoffs if they lose to the colts and browns ? They would be 11-5 and the ravens colts dolphins could also be 11-5 .  Who has the tie breaker then 

Steelers can't miss the playoffs. Divisional tiebreakers apply first and they have swept the Ravens.

9 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

They find themselves cheering for New England a week from tonight. 

Alternatively, they can just find themselves rooting for Las Vegas, Pittsburgh, or the Jets - any of which would put the control firmly back into Baltimore's hands of "win and you're in"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Alternatively, they can just find themselves rooting for Las Vegas, Pittsburgh, or the Jets - any of which would put the control firmly back into Baltimore's hands of "win and you're in"

This does not sound like a fun time in Baltimore. 

I think I found the easiest solution for Ravens fans:

Week 16: Bills win, Ravens win, Titans win (keeps the Bills fighting in week 17)
Week 17: Bills win, Ravens win.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

This does not sound like a fun time in Baltimore. 

I think I found the easiest solution for Ravens fans:

Week 16: Bills win, Ravens win, Titans win (keeps the Bills fighting in week 17)
Week 17: Bills win, Ravens win.

It's a sad state of things when a previously 11-0 team is at home week 16, and trusting them the Colts isn't the "easiest path" anymore