Who gets left out in the AFC?

Slingin' Sammy

colts put themselves in a bad spot by losing to the jags week one .  they would have the spot rapped up already .  rivers choked super hard in that game , the colts defense held the jags to 240 total yards 14 points of of two picks from rivers and a 60 yard penalty and 3 more penalties handing the jags the ball at the one yard line gave the jags 21 points without that the game would of been a blowout

I think McDermott might by an analytics guy. Obviously two home games better than one, but especially avoiding KC may be a real thing this year (although you do that by being a three seed). However, with no fans in the building, I don't see homefield being any factor this year aside from weather advantages where applicable.

59 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I think ANY fan has the right to be upset about missing the playoffs at 11-5 ESPECIALLY with the expanded field

You have a point, but it’s probably because of COVID and shortened off-season practices that we have this parity gap anyways though. 

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Our forum right now is "it's so unfair if we miss the playoffs while going 11-5!" while facing the NFCE, throwing a game against the Patriots and sacrificing a game against PIT because we couldn't follow COVID protocols...

It’s understandable.

My team might have to go freaking 12-4 to simply make the playoffs.

7 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I rather it not but I know its all about money making. To me it gets to be watered down and having double digit wins in the season come to be meaningless just as long as you win 8 games you should make it in. 

Well, we may get a 11 or even 10 win team the 8th team and be out of the playoffs, so.

If tonight holds and unless the Raiders bounce back and knock off Miami, I think the AFC finishes like this. 

1. KC 14-2
2. Buffalo 12-4
3. Cleveland 12-4
4. Indianapolis 12-4
5. Tennessee 11-5
6. Pittsburgh 11-5
7. Miami 11-5

I can't see Pitt doing anything against the Colts defense and the Browns will steal the division in week 17 in primetime

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

If tonight holds and unless the Raiders bounce back and knock off Miami, I think the AFC finishes like this. 

1. KC 14-2
2. Buffalo 12-4
3. Cleveland 12-4
4. Indianapolis 12-4
5. Tennessee 11-5
6. Pittsburgh 11-5
7. Miami 11-5

I can't see Pitt doing anything against the Colts defense and the Browns will steal the division in week 17 in primetime

Opening up with three division games is juicy.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

its... it's happening. The Bills may truly have nothing to play for in Week 17....

yes.. exactly

Bills beat Pats, Colts beat Steelers, Packers beat Titans

If this happens - your chance to win out goes WAAAAY up

edit: Bills would manage to at least get a bye week before the playoffs, even if they still have to play all the games

Edited by Tk3