Week 12 GDT: Raiders (6-4) @ Falcons (3-7)

NYRaider

10 hours ago, raidr4life said:

with the few catches Ruggs has it's easy to see he's not just a speed WR he can make contested catches.

He’s so impressive being able to go up and pluck the ball with his body control combined with his deadly speed!? You guys need to start getting him the ball more and as he improves his route running he is going to be deadly.

11 hours ago, Counselor said:

He’s so impressive being able to go up and pluck the ball with his body control combined with his deadly speed!? You guys need to start getting him the ball more and as he improves his route running he is going to be deadly.

I saw where we have not thrown him a single slant yet this season, that's unbelievable.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

-Penalties were ugly

-Our offense line was dominated

-defense should have looked better. They had major injuries to Gurley, Julio Jones, and Ridley was battling injury

- defense couldn’t make a key turnover when we needed someone to step up 

- Gruden playcalling was bad 

Lol no carr in there lol good ole hb lol 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

I saw where we have not thrown him a single slant yet this season, that's unbelievable.

He is the decoy. It sucks but that what he is.  He got 31 targets this year. I'm almost certain that at least 70% of those are deep downfield. Why we dot use him more on short and intermediate stuff i just don't get. 

• Like 1

Gruden has been really good this season but the play calling in this game was bad, very bad. O-line was bad. Carr was bad. Its just typical Raiders. They were all setup to be 8-4 going into a huge game with the Colts but here we are going to NY next week to play the 0- 11 Jets and I'm not sure we will even win.

Every time I turned this game on all I saw was dropped passes.  Booker dropped some passes, Agholor dropped some passes.  Just a complete wreck of a game overall.  There should be no "good, bad, ugly", just ugly.  I read on Twitter Morrow was our highest ranked player of the game, the one positive I will bring up.  Just need the rest of the team to get their stuff together.

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Every time I turned this game on all I saw was dropped passes.  Booker dropped some passes, Agholor dropped some passes.  Just a complete wreck of a game overall.  There should be no "good, bad, ugly", just ugly.  I read on Twitter Morrow was our highest ranked player of the game, the one positive I will bring up.  Just need the rest of the team to get their stuff together.

If he keeps this up he might price his way out of LV considering the current investments...

If only the Littleton contract had a potential out in year 2... whether he's used wrongly or not he isn't physical enough imo

Morrow has outplayed Littleton lol. It’s not really surprising because he was an ILB in the Rams system, and now a SLB. Usually free agents flop when they are in a new role in a different system. Atleast Kwit was a great pickup. I think Littleton would be better at WLB and with a better DL in front of him. Hopefully Morrow balls out and we can put some sort of tag on him and trade him for a pick. Or just sign him to a new deal. 

On 11/30/2020 at 4:51 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:
On 11/30/2020 at 5:14 AM, Humble_Beast said:

-Penalties were ugly

-Our offense line was dominated

-defense should have looked better. They had major injuries to Gurley, Julio Jones, and Ridley was battling injury

- defense couldn’t make a key turnover when we needed someone to step up 

- Gruden playcalling was bad 

Lol no carr in there lol good ole hb lol

Absolutely, Carr should have been mentioned as just having a bad game. You lose credibility if you're not even handed in your compliments and criticisms.

Big onus on Carr and Gruden now to show us it was a one off. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Absolutely, Carr should have been mentioned as just having a bad game. You lose credibility if you're not even handed in your compliments and criticisms.

Big onus on Carr and Gruden now to show us it was a one off. 

DC didn’t have his best game. He struggles when he doesn’t get time to sit back on the pocket. Why speak on the obvious. Most QBs struggle when they aren’t comfortable dropping back 

12 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

DC didn’t have his best game. He struggles when he doesn’t get time to sit back on the pocket. Why speak on the obvious. Most QBs struggle when they aren’t comfortable dropping back 

Struggles? Dude that might have been carrs worst game ever. Just keep it real. One fumble came cause a olinemen’s back touched Carr’s back wtf that should never ever happen ever