Week 12 - Rams vs 49ers

RamRod

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Every QB lose to teams they don’t suppose to lose too. Brady have loses to Miami, Saints lost to Tampa Bay and Atlanta in the past when those teams were average at best. Last season the Browns beat the breaks off the Ravens who were great last season. So again teams lose all the time to bad teams mostly in the theme is most of the time it’s against divisional opponents. 

Im more concerned that the Rams are losing to another offense that really isn’t doing anything. If the Rams going to lose at least have the offense move the football at will and score 30+. Dolphins scored 14 non offensive points and the Niners score 7 non offensive points. That’s frustrating to me. 

There’s a difference between losing to teams and being the main cause of losing 

• Like 1

McVay's post game presser is going to be fun. 

"Why didnt you abandon the run in the 3rd when you were averaging 2.4 YPC and down two scores?"

"Great question Jess, because I can't risk my QB turning the ball over a 4th time and I need to give my defense who's keeping me within 2 scores some rest"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

McVay's post game presser is going to be fun. 

"Why didnt you abandon the run in the 3rd when you were averaging 2.4 YPC and down two scores?"

"Great question Jess, because I can't risk my QB turning the ball over a 4th time and I need to give my defense who's keeping me within 2 scores some rest"

I would expect some accountability from McVay. He can’t be ok with this level of play 

I always wonder why the rams aren’t talked about more after winning games. This is why. They win and then lose like this. Getting swept by the most Injury depleted team in history that didn’t even have a practice facility is embarrassing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Imagine being out played by Nick Mullens 

Goff isnt being outplayed by Mullens, the game right now is about Mullens having some sort of a running game where as Goff doesnt. Thats honestly the difference in the game is the Niners are running the football better by miles than the Rams. If the Rams ran the ball like the Niners are Goff would be having a way better game than what Mullens is having for his team.