Week 12 - Rams vs 49ers

RamRod

2 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

I always wonder why the rams aren’t talked about more after winning games. This is why. They win and then lose like this. Getting swept by the most Injury depleted team in history that didn’t even have a practice facility is embarrassing. 

Ill just say this. Its TOUGH to win games in the NFL. The Rams unfortunately had the misfortunes of playing the Niners AFTER long east coast trips to Washington and then now Tampa Bay. How about we talk about teams not just how they fair on east coast trips but how teams fair the game AFTER east coast trips? Again I know it sounds like excuses but these are human beings having to travel across country especially in a big game like Tampa Bay then turn around and play the next week. As I always say, this isnt Madden. 

Just now, MDY10 said:

3 points does absolutely Nothing. Drive stalls because of Goff missing a wide open Henderson lol this is comical at this point. 

Yes, but there were still two other plays. On 2nd down, Goff escaped pressure and the WR just stopped moving. That one was on them. 

3rd down was probably on Goff too. 

As I'm typing, AD goes all AD. He's pissed this game. 

• Like 1

Just now, LeotheLion said:

It's an excuse but we look like a team on a short week with a practice canceled. I'd expect if this team is Super Bowl caliber that we'd overcome it. 

The niners didn’t even have a place to practice.. it’s definitely an excuse lol but same, I thought they’d overcome injuries and the missed practice 

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

It's an excuse but we look like a team on a short week with a practice canceled. I'd expect if this team is Super Bowl caliber that we'd overcome it. 

Again its demoralizing to possibly get swept by this Niners team this season but it doesnt change how I feel about the Rams this season. Now I wont argue with anyone who says they dont trust the Rams and think they will be one and done or at best win just one playoff game then lose. We have seen though the Rams offense struggle in 2018 losing badly to the Bears and then Foles and the banged up Eagles defense back to back weeks. Heck they even were down 0-13 in New Orleans in the NFCCG with everything going wrong but they manage to pull themselves together and go to the Superbowl that season. So I personally dont count out this Rams team with this coach that guy on defense along with that dog in the secondary. I just wont count them out. Goff could throw 100 ints and fumble 100 times he will be resilient.