From "The Guy of the Guy"

KingTitan

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Someone who's watched more Bengals games than me tell me if he really is good enough for that much money.  I know he's never produced sack numbers, but I also know those aren't indicative of much.

I think he is on the up and up. From what I've seen from him he's taken a few years to develop, but I think his best years are ahead of him. Has really turned into a good edge setter in the run game, and even though the sack numbers aren't huge he's been really disruptive. Here's a good little breakdown of him from this year...

How Carl Lawson Became One of the Most Feared Pass Rushers in the NFL | Lap's Look - YouTube

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

Hmm... well the guy was wrong about Jayon. Liked Anthony Miller when he came out 

He has been wrong this off-season more than ever.  But take for what it's worth. 

Jayon wanted almost double what he got now. Didn't like it betting on himself and doing it in a system he knows fully and best place to excel for a year. 

Not in the building as much as normally would be so info is what it is. Lol 

48 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Can take it for what it's worth

The Guy:
Titans are trying to dip into the trade market.

Albert Wilson
Anthony Miller
Jamison Crowder

Inquired about Micheal Gallup.

Michael Gallup makes a lot of since especially with the emergence of Ceedee, plus they have cooper. Also liked Miller coming out so wouldn’t mind that

wouldn't mind any of those guys (except for albert wilson, who has basically done nothing the past couple of years...don't see him as anywhere near the others). but i just don't understand why they'd want to give up draft capital or players in a trade when the FA WR market was so cheap and there were equivalent (arguably better) guys available.

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

The Guy:

Albert Wilson
Anthony Miller
Jamison Crowder

Love Gallup. Tough as nails and would bring a big play ability that would be awesome to pair with our weapons. This is the kind of upgrade I think we need along with a solid cornerback to give us the ability to compete for a super bowl. 

6 hours ago, KingTitan said:

The Guy:

Albert Wilson
Anthony Miller
Jamison Crowder

Would love Gallup

I would not like Miller. He’s a #3 to me. Really inconsistent 

17 hours ago, KingTitan said:

The Guy:

Albert Wilson
Anthony Miller
Jamison Crowder

yeah the guy really lost me with this latest fiasco... hope he redeems himself before the draft. Anthony miller would be nice tho.. he's from Memphis and suffered through Trubiski. A qb like Tanny could bring out the best in him... IF any of this is true.. 

1 minute ago, Airness McNairness said:

yeah the guy really lost me with this latest fiasco... hope he redeems himself before the draft. Anthony miller would be nice tho.. he's from Memphis and suffered through Trubiski. A qb like Tanny could bring out the best in him... IF any of this is true.. 

He just gives what he sees and hears.

Lol gonna take his ball and go home.  :)