Week #12 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Forge said:

I was going to say that this was their best chance, but they do have a game against New England left. It just feels like they have been playing very hard the last few weeks. Maybe it means nothing in the end, but they have been somewhat competitive recently. 

I'd say their best chance is probably Week 16 versus the Browns.

Can't see the Jets winning in Foxboro.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Man, when Cook can't get on track in the running game, that Vikings offense is a disaster it feels like (I understand that this game its exacerbated by the lack of Thielen)

Cousins has really regressed from his 2019 form. This is the best o-line hes had since hes been here. The Vikings are gonna be a great spot for a young QB in a couple years when Cousins is gone.

• Like 1

The Browns likely have to start looking at quarterback soon, tbh. They have one more year with Baker. You can't pick up the option and there is no reason to. If there is someone like a Mac Jones or Kyle Trask in the second, or Newman in the third, you probably have to make that selection at this point. 

Just now, drew39k said:

Im at a loss for how the refs ruled the Parker catch a catch originally and then again upheld it on replay. Like... wow.

Refs being trash is the one thing you can always count on. Doesn't matter what the rules are or how blatantly wrong something is

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beavis said:

Cousins has really regressed from his 2019 form. This is the best o-line hes had since hes been here. The Vikings are gonna be a great spot for a young QB in a couple years when Cousins is gone.

I haven't ruled out that they are done with Cousins after the year. His 2022 salary fully guarantees in 2021 and I can't imagine that they want that 35 million on the books. I think that they can designate him a june 1 cut early so that the 2022 salary doesn't vest. This is a really tough spot they put themselves in. If they use the june 1 cut, they can split that dead money between two years so it doesn't cost more to cut him next season than to keep him. 

• Like 1