Week 14 GDT - Red Headed Revenge? Or A Bengal Tankjob

D82

CD dropped a pass in the endzone, and GZ missed 3 fgs. We left 16 points on the field but the Ravens didn’t shut us down. We had 388 yards which is apparently the 3rd most allowed by the Ravens this year.

I expect a big game from Dalton against his old team. 

I expect this to be a win, despite Cincinnati running all over us, and Tyler Boyd having a good game. 

Dal - 34

Cin - 23

Edited by DaBoys

We don't want to get dropped down into that group of 4 win teams.    The games this week I see that are important to our draft position are below:

GAME:        ?WIN    Record after Win    
HOU@CHI      HOU    5-8
DAL@CIN    CIN    3-9-1
NO@PHI        PHI    4-8-1
ATL@LAC    LAC    4-9

Edited by SweetFancyMoses

16 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I want Noooooch!!!  I’ve got a fever and the only prescription more Di Nucci. 

seriously, sit Zeke.  Sit Dalton.  Sit starting WRs.  Sit Gallimore, Lawrence, Wilson and Gregory.  Start Jaylon and Crawford and tell them to keep up the good work.

we release crawford after this season correct? not much of a penalty this offseason if we let him go? and it would free up a bit too ... ? 

17 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I want Noooooch!!!  I’ve got a fever and the only prescription more Di Nucci. 

seriously, sit Zeke.  Sit Dalton.  Sit starting WRs.  Sit Gallimore, Lawrence, Wilson and Gregory.  Start Jaylon and Crawford and tell them to keep up the good work.

Zeke can play, I’d sit Pollard

1 hour ago, djdunkenstein said:

we release crawford after this season correct? not much of a penalty this offseason if we let him go? and it would free up a bit too ... ? 

There hasn’t been much of a penalty for 3 years, now. We could have released him before the year and saved 8M. But I believe his contract is finally up at the end of the year