MNF Browns vs Ravens

candyman93

Who wins?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Ravens

56 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Apparently it will be windy enough tonight in Cleveland the passing game may not matter.

Browns home field conditions have been wild this season. Shame they won't host any playoff games bc that would be cool to see in January.

• Like 1

Ehh while it would be good to see the Browns win just cause it clinches a playoff spot for the Bills this week. They can lock in the division on Saturday with a win so I dont care who wins. I don't see the Browns winning this. They have had far to many issues winning games. Even with a break out of covid and injuries Baltimore still manages to be up 85 points in differential with having to play all their toughest opponents this year. While the browns have struggled being 9-3 with a negative 15 point differential and having the steelers remaining. Browns still need to put it all together and maybe it has changed or maybe not, even with the titans beat down last week struggling against teams like Jags philly and texans makes me think they are still suspect. Ravens win by 7