2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

Not going lie. That ND LB in the first is growing on me. He seems to have the most potential to have the highest impact in our draft slot. He has all pro potential, could slide Kwit to SLB and use him to blitz more. 

I haven’t looked at lbs just dL and safety’s 

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I haven’t looked at lbs just dL and safety’s 

What FS and DL you like? I see a lot of good DT prospects who could be there in the 2nd. I see a few rangy Day 2 FS who could be there in the 3rd. For sure could get one in the 2nd and maybe someone drops in the 3rd. I value DL so I went DT. Pair the USC DTs Leonard Williams and Tufele. Add a first round DE to our mix, and we are looking at a new DL. 

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

What FS and DL you like? I see a lot of good DT prospects who could be there in the 2nd. I see a few rangy Day 2 FS who could be there in the 3rd. For sure could get one in the 2nd and maybe someone drops in the 3rd. I value DL so I went DT. Pair the USC DTs Leonard Williams and Tufele. Add a first round DE to our mix, and we are looking at a new DL. 

Gillespie from mizzo I really like at fs

dont really like the bama dt but it’s a weak class 

Mo Moton made a good suggestion. Stephon Gilmore is coming into the final year of his contract. Belichick likes to let these guys go a year early in a lot of cases. Could be someone to try and pry loose. Raiders desperately need a veteran in the secondary and he's a great player. 

15 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Not going lie. That ND LB in the first is growing on me. He seems to have the most potential to have the highest impact in our draft slot. He has all pro potential, could slide Kwit to SLB and use him to blitz more. 

I’m a ND fan, so I saw a lot of Owusu-Koramoah (took me a while to spell that right, lol). He’s my #1 choice at 17. Might need to get better as a pash-rusher — but he’s absolutely superb at run defense and pass defense, a real sideline-to-sideline LB. He’s not horrible at rushing the passer either, his game is just better in those other areas. Definitely would improve the defense on Day 1.

48 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Mo Moton made a good suggestion. Stephon Gilmore is coming into the final year of his contract. Belichick likes to let these guys go a year early in a lot of cases. Could be someone to try and pry loose. Raiders desperately need a veteran in the secondary and he's a great player. 

Would be nice to steal a good player away from Belichick for once, lol.