2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

I'm curious wha the Jaguars will do with Cam Robinson. He was out last game and apparently Walker Little played well in his stead. Robinson is a guy I would like to see the Raiders target at right tackle. He is a very good pass protector from what I have seen from him this season.

• Like 3

If Harbaugh is hired he's going to want to be a smash mouth, run first team. Kolton Miller is locked in at LT and Andre James has played well enough to be brought back. Other then that though I think we both guard spots and RT could potentially be addressed this offseason, just depends on what they think of Leatherwood. 

Cedrick Wilson had a big game tonight. If the Cowboys don't re-sign him, which is very possible because of their cap situation, I would like to see the Raiders give him a look. I think he's worth somewhere around $6-8 million a year based almost strictly on this season. I did really like him as a prospect, too.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Cedrick Wilson had a big game tonight. If the Cowboys don't re-sign him, which is very possible because of their cap situation, I would like to see the Raiders give him a look. I think he's worth somewhere around $6-8 million a year based almost strictly on this season. I did really like him as a prospect, too.

Doesn't Wilson operate primarily out of the slot?

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Yes, but I don't think his skills are exclusive to the slot. Dallas' offense is pretty vertical so the slot guy runs a lot of deep and intermediate routes. I think it's not dissimilar to how the Raiders saw Agholor as a free agent. He also primarily operated as a slot receiver in Philadelphia but could play outside.

On 1/6/2022 at 1:20 PM, jpaulthe1st said:

Also, he only has a year left on his contract so we could potentially be giving up a 2nd or 3rd rounder for a one year rental. 

In general, I’m absolutely fine trading a 2nd or 3rd for a young star, even if it’s a possible one year rental (this is assuming the player stays in the league, which has to be extensively researched in Ridley’s case).

you have leverage to resign him with the tag and still get back a 3rd rounder if they end up walking for another team.

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Yes, but there's a pecking orderreason. 

Dallas wants Lamb, Cooper, and Gallup on the field together as much as possible. Wilson slides in when one of them check out. They're not going to move one of the other two to the slot. 

I've been high on Wilson for a while. I don't think he's a WR1, but dude has some WR2 potential and should come cheap. 

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

If Harbaugh is hired he's going to want to be a smash mouth, run first team. Kolton Miller is locked in at LT and Andre James has played well enough to be brought back. Other then that though I think we both guard spots and RT could potentially be addressed this offseason, just depends on what they think of Leatherwood. 

Honestly, if any coach could look at Mr. Leatherwood's play this year and make any determination other than he needs to be benched or at least forced to compete with a legitimate challenger, I question their wisdom as a coach. 

Mr. Leatherwood's presence shouldn't be a determining factor on bringing people in.