What Song Are You Listening To?

D82

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

what a great song to have in your back pocket at parties 

Crunkcore/electronacore/whatevercore is so hit or miss but they hit a bullseye more accurately than anyone in this genre has ever done. 6 million views in a couple months for this style of music is unheard of so that has to tell you something lol. I'm so glad I accidentally found it.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

23 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Motionless in White re-did Mr. Brightside. I like it, but also ... not a fan. It actually doesn't sound different enough from the original.

This is what I hate when it comes to covers.  If you're going to cover something, make it your own and make it different from the original song.  If Enya was going to cover Metallica and she tried a Hetfield growl, that would just be awful. 

If Enya covered Enter Sandman and made it sound like Enya, I would listen to that. 

I would also listen to Metallica covering Only Time. 

And Godsmack covering Metallica is just dumb as hell.  It's the same song with slightly different vocals. 

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

This is what I hate when it comes to covers.  If you're going to cover something, make it your own and make it different from the original song.  If Enya was going to cover Metallica and she tried a Hetfield growl, that would just be awful. 

If Enya covered Enter Sandman and made it sound like Enya, I would listen to that. 

I would also listen to Metallica covering Only Time. 

And Godsmack covering Metallica is just dumb as hell.  It's the same song with slightly different vocals. 

Yeah, Three Days Grace did Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know. It's good and a different take. I enjoy it.