What Song Are You Listening To?

D82

On 10/3/2020 at 5:11 PM, RBreezy said:

Did anyone else enjoy the new MGK album? Nothing ground-breaking, but it gave me early 2000's pop punk vibes

Definitely takes you back to the early 2000's. Overall I think its solid. Lonely and play this when I'm gone really hit you in the feels. The biggest problem for him is his vocals are lacking a bit. Nothing too heinous, I just think he excels with featuring artists like Yungblud, Halsey, Camila, ect. that take the vocals to the next level.  Id definitely like to hear some more pop punk stuff from MGK, especially if Travis Barker is at the drums.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Neumatic said:

Definitely takes you back to the early 2000's. Overall I think its solid. Lonely and play this when I'm gone really hit you in the feels. The biggest problem for him is his vocals are lacking a bit. Nothing too heinous, I just think he excels with featuring artists like Yungblud, Halsey, Camila, ect. that take the vocals to the next level.  Id definitely like to hear some more pop punk stuff from MGK, especially if Travis Barker is at the drums.

I agree, his vocals are pretty lame lol. I don't think I've ever listened to Hasley but I really liked the song with her, absolute bop right there